Room Arranger 2021 is an interactive application that helps users design rooms, offices, houses and more professionally. IT assists users in creating 3D rooms or apartments in which users can add their objects from the library and adapt them to their needs. This application has a wide range of use objects that users can easily get their required objects to create their own furniture.
Once you master the basics, you can draw anything you imagine. While there is a large library of objects, you can easily create your own pieces of furniture. Room Arranger can render your project in 3D. It uses the VRML standard for it. So you can bring interactive 3D scenes to your web.
There are almost 300 objects in the standard object library. Furniture and other equipment. For each of them, you can resize them exactly as you need them – you’re not limited to what we think is the most common.
In addition, you can quickly and easily design all your special objects directly in Room Arranger, there is a set of 3D objects just for such needs. Several users have contributed to our online audience library and shared their work.
Printing is an integral part of a designer’s job. We strive to produce this output accurately and in high quality. Professional architects often require accurate 1:50 or 1:100 prints, which is possible in Room Arranger.
Features of Room Arranger
- Design studios, offices and more.
- Create a 3D room or apartment.
- A variety of objects.
- Nearly all functions have keyboard shortcuts, so you can learn pretty quickly in Room Arranger.
- 3D can give you a better impression of your design. Room Arranger will not only allow you to fly around the scene, but you will also be able to walk through it like in reality.
- There is a measure tool in Room Arranger that helps you check if there is enough space for other objects or just visualize the dimensions in the project.
- The software also measures room area, wall area and other useful values. It will allow you to copy-paste them into Excel for further processing.
- In case you only have a small A4 printer, the software manages to print the project on more pages. You will just need to glue all the sheets of paper together.
- Painting walls can be quite time consuming for an apartment or house design. So there is a way to make it easier in case you have pictures or photos of the floor plan.
- Just upload an image of the floor plan into the Wall Editor, calibrate it, and draw walls on top of it.
System requirements of Room Arranger
- Supported OS: Windows 7/8/10
- Processor: Pentium IV or higher
- RAM: 1 GB RAM (2 GB recommended)
- Free hard disk space: 200 MB or more
Room Arranger Free Download
Room Arranger 126.96.36.1994 Multilingual x64
How to install Room Arranger
- Turn off anti-virus software (Note also turn off Windows Defender)
- Unzip the downloaded software
- Run Setup to install the software
- Open KeyGen and enter the License into the software