SideFX Houdini 19
SideFX Houdini 19 is a powerful application for creating complex 3D animations for various graphic projects, providing advanced lighting, animation and procedural modeling tools.
Designing complex 3D animations for various graphic projects, SideFX Houdini FX can create eye-catching content for commercials, games and feature films. It provides an advanced set of tools for adjusting animations, models and lighting, and provides the best package of tools for modeling, animation and other visual projects. It comes with better cheat tools along with support for advanced modeling features as well as providing fine-tuning parameters. Users can easily preview projects in the 3D workspace and split the 3D viewer into different views.
There are many different types of views and perspective settings, and it offers tons of impressive features for using surface annotations and customizing the shape of objects, scaling elements, moving objects, etc. Move, rotate and adjust various project details. This powerful application is capable of working with any type of project. Choose from different shader modes, control the objects and shapes of your models, and do more to customize your designs.
Features of SideFX Houdini 19
- A powerful application for creating complex 3D animations
- Provides many powerful tools for procedural modeling
- Professional solution with improved workflow
- Provides advanced lighting and animation features
- Provides a complete 3D workspace to preview projects
- Easily model animations and use character cheat tools
- Tweak various parameters and tune models
- Complete Character Cheat Toolkit and Advanced Features
- Provide different views for different views
- Various shading modes and control over objects and geometry
- Various modes including acrobatics, track, dolly, tilt and zoom
- 3D animation editing options and support for using surface nodes
- Customize shapes, objects, rotations and other elements
- Customize points, edges, origin, vertices, etc.
- Custom rotate, scale, move and more
- Create realistic simulations using forces such as surface tension, viscosity, and elasticity.
- Bullet Rigid Body solver to create highly complex simulations of large data sets.
- Define a set of explicit rules using a simple network of nodes made up of sources, forces, gravity, and colliding objects.
- A complete 3D animation generator for different projects
System requirements of SideFX Houdini 19
- Supported operating systems: Windows 7/8/10 (Requires 64-bit operating system)
- Processor: Requires Intel or AMD x64 CPU with SSE 4.2
- RAM: 4 GB RAM (8 GB or more recommended and 64 GB strongly recommended for fluid simulation)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 2GB required for installation
SideFX Houdini 19 Free Download
SideFX Houdini 19.0.383 (x64)
How to install SideFX Houdini 19
- Turn off anti-virus software (Note also turn off Windows Defender)
- Unzip the downloaded software
- Run Setup to install the software
- Open KeyGen and select Patch License Daemon
- Open License Administrator > Server Information
- Enter Server Name and Server Code > Generate License
- Select File > Manually Enter Key > Copy the key from Keygen to each line from beginning to end and select Accept
- Watch test video Windows 10 – 64bit