XS Material Presets Studio for 3ds Max
XS MATERIAL PRSETS Studio for 3ds Max is the continuation of the famous plugin family: V-Ray Material Presets Pro (VMPP), Corona Material Presets Pro (CMPP) and Material Repository Pro (MRP). But at the same time it is a completely new piece of software created from scratch.
If you’re searching for documents, you no longer need to waste time, loading/searching through several document libraries in the 3ds Max document browser. For faster and more efficient document browsing, XSMP Material Manager has the nifty feature of showing you all documents contained in categories and/or folders. Documents are organized into libraries, categories and folders, with search/filter capabilities.
XSMP Material Manager can show preview images for materials, using built-in studios. Additionally, you can import up to 3 more preview images per document, which can be enlarged for better viewing. Materials can be obtained/assigned directly to the 3ds Max Material Editor (in Compact/Advanced mode (Slate ME)) or from/to the selected object.
XSMP Material Lab contains scenes (divided into different sizes (cm/inch, Real World Scale) and types) for testing shaders + Custom Scene Managers. Material Lab is integrated into all XSMPmax instances.
Features of XS Material Presets Studio for 3ds Max
- Hundreds of top quality materials in pre-built libraries for each supported rendering engine (Pro and Studio Versions). High resolution and quality texture maps (4K and above).
- To browse document presets faster and more efficiently, XSMP built-in Library Manager has nifty features that show you all documents contained in a category and category child.
- XSMP is directly integrated in 3ds Max and therefore no additional module is required to communicate with the host software. Manage your documents directly in the 3D application.
- Manage your documents with an unlimited number of libraries. Create virtual categories and folders in any hierarchical depth.
- Create an original preview and import additional preview images (up to 3) in the Material
- Manager. Images can be enlarged for better viewing.
Filter/search by different criteria (material type, name, description…) and search directly by just typing in the search field
System requirements of XS Material Presets Studio for 3ds Max
- Operating System: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10.
- Memory (RAM): 512 MB RAM required.
- Hard disk space: 5 GB of free space required.
- Processor: Intel Dual Core processor or higher.
XS Material Presets Studio for 3ds Max Free Download
SIGERSHADERS XS Material Presets Studio v2.8.0 for 3ds Max 2013 – 2022
Library for SIGERSHADERS XS Material Presets Studio
For 3ds Max Ful