Simcenter Femap 2020
Simcenter Femap 2020 provides a number of user interface updates and visualizations that facilitate model viewing and improve ease of use.
As an engineer, you should require the software to be not only cost effective and easy to use, but also capable of modeling the most difficult problem. Femap provides just that – an affordable high-performance FEA model for engineering desktop. Femap is recognized as the world’s leading independent CAD and pre-processor for advanced finite element analysis.
There are also many improvements to the geometry model, preprocessing and postprocessing functionality and extended solver support. New solution capabilities include support for NX Nastran’s multi-step nonlinear analysis as well as topology optimization with extended design optimization functionality.
Features of Simcenter Femap 2020
- Femap provides comprehensive functionality in an independent environment to model, simulate and review product performance results.
- The entity selection method has been improved to allow you to select only the entities that appear on the screen at the time of selection, using the new Select Display icon button on the entity Selection dialog.
- The femap includes the ability to recall a previously defined vector in any operation that requires the definition of the vector direction to be created. Accessing previously defined data like this speeds up the modeling process to help improve productivity.
- All 1600+ icons have been redrawn with a modern style and palette for Femap 2020. These new vector images will allow Femap to support high resolution displays.
- Editing features in the Grid toolbox can now take advantage of Siemens Synchronous
- Technology, which gives users the option to automatically select related faces and edges during rotation and translation operations.
- Mixing eliminates tangent blending targets one by one if the all-at-one method fails and the mixing steps can be eliminated. New washing machine alignment option introduced.
- Toggle the new position in the Model Information added as a new selector mode to the selection toolbar highlighting the selected entity (Solid, Csys, Properties, Materials or Layup) in the Tissue Information tree form. This makes it easy to locate the selected item in the Model Information tree when there are multiple items of that type in the model.
System requirements of Simcenter Femap 2020
- Supported operating systems: Windows 10 / Windows 8.1 / Windows 7 SP1 (x64)
- Processor: Intel i5 series or above core, Xeon or AMD equivalent
- RAM: 4GB (8GB recommended or greater)
- Free hard disk space: 16 GB (32 GB or more recommended)
Simcenter Femap 2020 Free Download
Siemens Simcenter FEMAP 2020.1 with NX Nastran x64 Multilingual
How to install Simcenter Femap 2020
- Turn off anti-virus software (Note also turn off Windows Defender)
- Extract the downloaded software
- Run Setup to install the software
- Edit the file “license.dat” to replace the characters XXXXXXXXXXXX with the MAC address of your computer
- To know the MAC address of your computer, open CMD and write the command “getmac / v“
- After making changes, copy them all into the “C:\Program Files\Siemens\Femap 2020.1” link
- Watch the video for detailed installation instructions step by step