Table of Contents
SIMULIA Simpack 2020
Dassault Systemes SIMULIA Simpack 2020 is a simulation application designed to allow users to analyze their systems using non-linear motion. Users can also create 3D models and perform various tests such as Motion test, Pressure test, Stress test. This application is used in various fields of Mechanical systems. It integrates seamlessly with the system development process easily.
Dassault Systemes SIMULIA Simpack aims to provide users with various controls and connections to allow users to turn their ideas into reality. It supports 3D and 2D layout displays and is also equipped with a component library for easy design and modeling. Users can design complex structural models or model infrastructure. It allows users to save time, resource costs and market their products in a short time. It includes various tools, menus, colors, settings, options, and functions to address all the needs and desires of designing and modeling components and systems.
Features of SIMULIA Simpack 2020
- System and model analysis.
- Tested in different situations.
- Improve product quality.
- Save time and money.
- Integrate quickly with the development process.
- Equipped with component library.
- Support for 3D and 2D layout display.
System requirements of SIMULIA Simpack 2020
- Operating system: Windows XP / Vista / 7/8 / 8.1 / 10.
- Memory (RAM): Requires 1 GB RAM.
- Hard disk space: Need 650 MB of free space.
- Processor: Intel Dual Core processor or higher.
SIMULIA Simpack 2020 Free Download
Dassault Systemes SIMULIA Simpack 2020.1 Build 131 x64
How to install SIMULIA Simpack 2020
- Extract the downloaded software
- Run Setup to install the software
- Select “OLicenseServer“
- In the OLicense Server Controller window, press “Install As Service (Requires Admin Privileges)“
- Copy file olicenseserver.exe to the path C:\Program Files (x86)\Optimum GmbH\OLicenseServer\
- If port 80 is already in use, we will need to change to port 81 by copying “olicenseserver.ini” to the link as above (in the video, I use port 80)
- Open OLicenseServer, press Start Service and turn it back on
- Open a web browser, with the address “http://localhost:80” (if you changed the port, you must change to 81)
- Select the file and navigate to the file SIMPACKAG_SSQ.olixml then press Inport Selected XML showing acepted success message
- Open the software, select “OLicense” and write in the License Server “localhost:80” and press OK
- Finished watching video tutorial installation details step by step