SOFiSTiK is an outstanding 3D design application that can be used to create different types of 3D designs, buildings, structural designs, bridges, tunnels, and more. It is a reliable and comprehensive application that provides a wide range of advanced tools to help you with accurate analysis to design professional models. It is a complete and full-featured suite that provides all the necessary tools and functions required for structural design drawings. It is a versatile tool that can be used to design buildings, various structures like tunnels and bridges, etc.
SOFiSTiK Structural Desktop 2023 is the ultimate application that can cover almost all areas of structural engineering such as construction, bridges, foundations, tunnels, membranes, light weight, dynamics. The latest version offers a range of sophisticated tools and features to help you design accurate and professional models. It also has an advanced CADINP function that allows you to easily customize various parameters to achieve more accurate models.
SOFiSTiK now offers, among other things, multifunction bars for SSDs and teddy workflows and a more precise structure of all functional elements. In addition, users can expect a simple, document-oriented user guide for the Results Viewer. The programmers have also optimized support for scaling Windows displays, such as for 4K displays.
- Newly designed graphical user interface with ribbon bar for SSD and Teddy workflow
- Simplified user guide, document orientation in Results Viewer
- Analytical Model (IFC Structure Analysis View)
- Export deformed shapes under all load cases
- New task to check for flex and torsion over design elements
- Member cells in the report provide an easy overview of boundary conditions
- Ribs and cross-sections of beams on secondary shafts obey position rotations
- Design stiffening elements from Autodesk Revit
- The resulting wall can be displayed as the resulting beam force
- Prefabricated girder bridge is a new type of bridge available
- Polygonal layout of prefabricated elements with curved panels
- Create repeating elements along the spherical axis
- Creation planning including annotation for pivot stations
- New DOCX Reinforcement Schedule as output format for Reinforcement Details and SOFiCAD
- The schedule layout can be adjusted individually using templates
- Create images to depict curved shapes
- Total schedule and difference
System requirements for SOFiSTiK
- Operating System: Windows 7/8 / 8.1 / 10/11
- Memory (RAM): Requires 2 GB of RAM.
- Hard disk space: 600 MB of free space required.
- Processor: Intel Dual Core processor or higher.
SOFiSTiK Free Download
SOFiSTiK Structural Desktop 2023 SP0 Build 86 (x64)
How to install SOFiSTiK
- Turn off anti-virus software (Note also turn off Windows Defender)
- Unzip the downloaded software
- Run Setup to install the software
- Copy the folder “emulator” to the path “C:\Windows\System32“