TeraCopy is an application that supports data copying on the system very useful for those who frequently have to manipulate a lot of documents. TeraCopy allows for faster file copying, skipping corrupted files, can automatically check for errors of copied files by calculating the file’s CRC checksum value, pausing and resuming the process. file copy.
TeraCopy Pro software helps speed up copying, copying data from a computer to a hard drive, memory card, USB … and vice versa. With great copy speed, you can easily copy large files such as installation files, image files, videos … fastest.
Teracopy supports copy data in Windows, especially for those who regularly perform data copying work can speed up and save yourself when handling large amounts of files. This application helps you to be proactive in controlling the copy operation, recovering corrupted files, without affecting other processes running on the system. Therefore, downloading Teracopy is considered a perfect replacement for the copy feature available on Windows.
TeraCopy is considered a debugging tool – indeed it amazed me not only in the amount of file processing time but also by its processing efficiency. Wow, and now you’ll have to say thank you to TeraCopy, you don’t have to worry about dealing with a few gigabytes of data. TeraCopy has helped you copy or move files in Windows quickly, flexibly and easily its way.
The way for you to perform this function is also very simple: select the files you want to copy or move, right-click and choose the command “TeraCopy”. When you see a program window appear for you to select the reporter’s destination folder and actions, place the file you want here.
Features of TeraCopy
- Copy files faster using dynamically adjusted buffers to reduce seek times. Simultaneous copy to speed up file transfer between two physical hard drives.
- Pause and resume file copy operations: Pause the copying process at any time to free up system resources and continue with a single click.
- Error recovery: In case of corrupted copy try many times to recover and in worse case, TeraCopy will ignore the corrupted file and not stop copying file completely.
- Interactive file list: Shows corrupted files, allows users to solve problems and only re-copies problem files.
- Can completely replace the copy and move functionality of Explorer, in turn allows users to work with files as usual.
- Full Unicode support.
- Supports Windows Vista / 7/8/10
- Free version for non-commercial users. For the commercial version, users have to pay to use. Of course, the paid version of TeraCopy Pro will have more features:
- Copy, move to user’s favorite folder.
- Save reports as HTML, CSV files.
- Select files with similar extensions or folders.
- Remove the selected files from the copy queue.
- Many other features are under development.
- The software supports multi-language interface, with popular languages such as: English
System requirements of TeraCopy
- Operating System: Windows 7/8 / 8.1 / 10
- Memory (RAM): 1 GB of RAM required.
- Hard Disk Space: 50 MB of free space required.
- Processor: Intel Dual Core processor or higher.
TeraCopy Free Download
TeraCopy Pro 3.5 RC Multilingual
How to install TeraCopy
- Extract with Winrar
- Run the setup file
- Just press next continuously, remember to select Normal Version
- Wait until the installation is complete, run Teracopy, click More >> Enter Key …
- Copy key in the downloaded text file is ok
- See the detailed test video