Table of Contents
The 2024 Blender Primer
The 2024 Blender Primer is a comprehensive course designed to teach users how to effectively utilize Blender, a popular open-source 3D creation suite. The course likely covers a wide range of topics such as 3D modeling, texturing, rendering, animation, and more using Blender’s powerful tools and features. It’s a great resource for beginners and experienced users alike to enhance their skills and understanding of 3D design and animation.
What you can learn in The 2024 Blender Primer
- Understand The Blender Tool in it’s entirety, and work with it fast and efficiently. Even if you have zero knowledge. (Yup, I’m not kidding here!)
- Get a deep Understanding of the Math behind the Scenes of Blender with the Concept Videos.
- Understand the Whole 3D Pipeline: Modeling, Animation and Rendering.
- Understand 3D Modeling Techniques so that students can make their own creations.
- Model your own 3D Model without the help of the Teacher!
- Generate 3D Animations based on the 12 Principles of Animation.
- Generate their own 3D Animation Project from Scratch.
- Utilize all the Simulation and Particle systems of Blender in a comprehensive way.
- Understand Rendering Concepts Such as Lights & Positioning of Lights
- Utilize BOTH Blender render Engines (CYCLES & EEVEE) to their fullest potential.
- Properly Generate UV maps on top of geometry to apply textures.
- Understand the use of materials in both render engines and how to create them using nodes.
- Tackle Challenging Lighting situations and learn how to solve rendering and lighting problems.
- Understand all the different types of 3D Textures in the industry and their application. (Focused on the PBR workflow).
- Generate your own Textures either in Blender or Outside
- Learn how to quickly edit Videos using Davinci Resolve.
- Understand how the addons created for Blender work and use some of them to our advantage.
- Work with the Industry standard: Quixel, and generate a entire scene with it.
- Understand the Rigging Process and have a rough overview on how it works.
- Understand how to do a 3D Projection of a Photograph.
- Understand how to add a 3D object to a Photograph and compose it.
- Understand simple tracking methods and Blender’s tool for tracking video.
The 2024 Blender Primer Free Download
The 2024 Blender Primer 3D Modeling Animation Rendering
Conclude The 2024 Blender Primer
Guys, we are going very in depth on this one. Very. I make sure you understand precisely and completely what every button does, where everything is, how to use each tool and why it should be used. We don’t just gloss over things.
To put it simply: I don’t just give you the recipe so you can follow blindly, I teach you how to cook and make sure you can cook on your own. I insist guys, expect a very in depth course of all the features.
And finally, with my background in technical computer graphics, you will not just learn how to do things, but also why.