Table of Contents
Total Commander is a very handy application that allows you to replace your default file management and browsing method. Most of today’s activities use computers and for file management this is the app you need to find
Mos has a very simple and intuitive user interface with a classic design that won’t cause any problems. You can easily change the way files and folders are displayed, and visibility can be further enhanced by enabling the tree explorer. You are also provided with the ability to run multiple instances of the application to enable quick manipulation of files.
New folders can be edited, moved, copied and deleted, and synchronization can also be activated. You can also take advantage of a built-in archiver to protect your files.
Features of Total Commander
- A very handy application that will allow you to replace your default file management and browsing method.
- Having a very simple and intuitive user interface with a classic design will not cause accommodation problems.
- The way files and folders are displayed can be easily changed.
- Accessibility can be further enhanced by enabling tree exploration.
- You can also edit, move, copy and delete new folders and can also enable synchronization.
- Two file windows side by side
- Supports multiple languages and Unicode
- Advanced search function
- File comparison (now with editor) / folder sync
- Quick View panel with bitmap display
- Handles archives ZIP, 7ZIP, ARJ, LZH, RAR, UC2, TAR, GZ, CAB, ACE + plugin
- Built-in FTP client with FXP (server to server) and HTTP proxy support
- Parallel port link, multi-rename tool
- Tabbed interface, regular expressions, history + favorites buttons
- Thumbnail view, custom columns, advanced search
- Compare editors, pointers in enumerators, separate trees, logging, advanced override dialogs, and more.
- Unicode names are almost everywhere, long names
- Connect the USB port via a special direct transfer cable
- You can also take advantage of a built-in archiver to protect your files.
System requirements of Total Commander
- Operating System: Windows XP / Vista / 7/8 / 8.1 / 10
- Memory (RAM): Requires 1 GB of RAM.
- Hard Disk Space: 100 MB of free space required.
- Processor: Intel Pentium 4 or higher.
Total Commander Free Download
Total Commander 10.00 Multilingual
Total Commander 9.51 Final Multilingual Portable
How to install Total Commander
- Turn off anti-virus software (Note also turn off Windows Defender)
- Extract the downloaded software
- Run Setup to install the software
- Copy Crack section to the path “C:\Program Files\totalcmd“