Table of Contents
Vectric Aspire 9
Vectric Aspire 9 is a powerful yet intuitive software solution for creating and cutting parts on CNC routers. There are tools for designing 2D and calculating 2D toolpaths such as Profiling, Pocketing and Drilling as well as 2.5D toolpaths including; V-engraving, prism engraving, mold casting tools, Fluting and even a decorative texture strategy.
Aspire’s unique 3D modeling tools along with comprehensive 2D design and editing tools make it easy to create your own 2D and 3D parts from scratch as well as the ability to import and edit 2D data. and 3D outside.
Features of Vectric Aspire 9
- Aspire’s single interface for 3D component design and machining makes it easy and logical to draw and build 3D component models, plus calculate and combine 2D and 3D toolpaths for quality projects. High quality of the machine.
- Emphasis on ease of use includes not only the interface and workflow of the software but also the training materials. The Aspire ships with over 90 hours of instruction based on practical examples covering all aspects of program use. The videos are accompanied by related files that allow users to view and work through training materials at their own pace.
- Aspire has a unique interactive approach to assembling 3D component models that make it easy to change the shape and characteristics of each work piece and build complex designs using single 3D shapes. Simplified. Flexible design tools allow components to be edited – move, zoom, resize, rotate, tilt, fade and deform at any time without having to recreate the component.
- Build 3D shapes from 2D vectors using interactive 3D modeling tools that make it easy to experiment with different settings and results. Changes to shape, height or tilt are instantly updated in the 3D view showing exactly what the final result will look like. This takes the guesswork out of creating high quality models.
- Aspire allows you to automatically edit 3D components with the mouse and gives you the ability to enter specific values to manipulate that part.
- The 3D model preview allows 3D components to be displayed in different types of materials or colors to create realistic results for customer quotes, web content, or inclusion in subsequent documents. your marketing, etc.
- Aspire’s ability to create or edit 2D and 3D data, along with a comprehensive toolpath strategy, gives you the ability to choose the most effective ways to create 2D parts, 3D engraving, or a combination of tasks. Your CNC.
System requirements of Vectric Aspire 9
- Operating system: Windows 7/8 / 8.1 / 10
- Memory (RAM): Requires 1 GB RAM.
- Hard disk space: 1 GB of free space is required.
- Processor: Intel Dual Core processor or higher.
Vectric Aspire 9 Free Download
Vectric Aspire 9.514 Multilingual
How to install Vectric Aspire 9
- Turn off anti-virus software (Note also turn off Windows Defender)
- Extract the downloaded software
- Run Setup to install the software
- Run Update to update the software
- Copy the file “Aspire.exe” to the location where the “C:\Program Files\Aspire 9.5\x64” software has been installed
- Watch the video for detailed installation instructions step by step