Table of Contents
VERO VISI is an excellent software used for CAD and CAM modeling. It offers a unique combination of applications, fully integrated wireframe, solid surface and surface modeling, comprehensive 2D, 3D and 5-axis machining strategies with specialized high-speed processes. use. Industry-specific applications for plastic injection tool design include material flow analysis and progressive die design with step-by-step expansions that provide tool manufacturers with superior levels of productivity
Vero software provides dedicated solutions that eliminate the interconnections between different software vendors and the geometry conversions from solid to surface or CAD CAM required by traditional systems. VISI Blank is an integrated solution for developing 2D drum shapes from complex 3D models for sheet metal, progressive die, press and collision tool industries. VISI 3D machining creates intelligent toolpaths on the most complex 3D data. Dedicated high-speed milling techniques and built-in smoothing algorithms produce highly efficient and reliable NC code.
Features of VERO VISI
- The mold tool is based on VISI Assembly-Ng Technology
- Better performance and greater flexibility
- Area Development Range of Progress and Management of Constraints
- Design 3D strip and reduce development time
- Milling 3D water lines with adaptability
- A variety of improvements and bug fixes
- Intuitive user interface with advanced editing tools
- The templates are completely customizable
- Create easy layouts and advanced workflows
- Updated adjustment plate
- Create project design with technical report
- Complete support for CAM and CAD stages
- Plastic melt warping prediction module
- Accurate results for engineering polymers
- Calculate pressure and flow rate
- Improved snapshot management
- Export data to CSV format
- Flow is a unique prediction tool, ideal for pre- and post-production analysis and concurrent engineering of injection molding plastic components.
- Electrode is an automated tool for creating and managing electrodes.
- Progression is an intuitive tool used to develop flat drums.
- VISI machining 2D provides a practical, intuitive and simple application for CNC programming.
- VISI PEPS-Wire combines industry-leading PEPS Wire EDM technology.
System requirements of VERO VISI
- Operating System: Windows 10/8/7
- Free hard disk space: Minimum free hard disk space of 10 GB
- Installed memory: 4 GB minimum RAM
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo processor or higher
VERO VISI Free Download
Vero Visi 2023.1.0.144 (x64)
VERO VISI 2021.0.2036
How to install VERO VISI
- Turn off anti-virus software (Note also turn off Windows Defender)
- Extract the downloaded software
- Run Setup to install Vero Visi select “Use Windows standard….” and Next
- Install update if available
- Start VISI Launcher >> License Manager and exit
- Copy file “lservrc” to the path “C:\ProgramData\Vero Software\CLS\Code of your PC\“
- Finished watching Video test windows 10 – 64 bit