3D Coat is a commercial digital sculpting program from Pilgway designed to create organic 3D models and free surfaces from scratch, with tools that allow users to sculpt, adding inter-structures. polygons, create UV maps, texture resulting models with natural drawing tools and display still images …
The workspace has been treated so that tyou can have a great overview of the project being implemented. The 3D environment can be controlled easily by mouse and it will allow you to test and modify your 3D models quickly.
It is a simple and easy to use application with a simple set of tools and options that can create different textures and surfaces with ease. It offers a variety of customizable settings along with support for layers for convenient working with different models. Work on individual layers as well as make other modifications after models are finalized.
This powerful application comes with the ability to render different scenes in real time using HDRL and offers highly customizable smart materials for use in models. Paint and blend layers as well as provide group support for layers and provide seamless integration with other applications. Furthermore, it provides support for structures up to 16K. Perform precise calculations quickly and efficiently.
Most digital image edits use a layered system to allow you to disassemble your project and work on each component individually. Classes can be easily disabled and enabled at any time, this allows you to quickly try different versions of the project.
3DCoat is an application that has all the tools you need to get your 3D idea from a digital clay cube to a fully ready-to-produce organic or hard surface model. Today 3DCoat is available to study at 240 universities, colleges and schools worldwide.
Features of 3D Coat
- Ability to attach Smart Materials to classes! Managing materials becomes easier.
- Improve the calculation of curvature. This is important for Smart Materials to look even more realistic.
- New primitive people in Retopo room: cylinder, torus, cube, ellipse, spiral, etc. We are getting closer and closer to low-poly models!
- The ability to change the resolution of textures and attachments will automatically be resampled!
- History of using Smart materials.
- Rendering scenes in Renderman. Yes, you heard it right!
- Proxy slider. Set your proxy level with an easy slide motion.
- Roast scan. Paint the worm baked with a brush. You can now easily define a brush stroke as to how large the scanning depth will be.
- 4K screen support. Now UI elements and font size will automatically fit your screen resolution.
- 3D environment can be controlled easily by mouse.
- Lets you test and modify your 3D models quickly.
- Professional toolkit for creating and editing UV sets
- Global Unified Package Opening algorithm (GU)
- Support and manage multiple UV sets
- Support for aborting algorithms ABF, LSCM and Planar
- Fast-forward rotation mode – around Y or free rotation. See navigation panel.
System requirements of 3D Coat
- Operating system: Windows 7/8/10
- CPU: 1.2 GHz
- RAM: 512Mb
- Capacity: 1GB.
- Graphics Card: 9600 / Nvidia 5600 – 128Mb
- DirectX 9.0c compatible.
3D Coat Free Download
3D-Coat 4.9.72 (x64) Multilingual
How to install 3D Coat
- Turn off anti-virus software (Note also turn off Windows Defender)
- Extract the downloaded software
- Run Setup to install the software
- Copy the Patch file to the software installation path “C:\Program Files\3DCoat-V4.9.02
- Right-click and select Run as administrator and click Patch to select “3DCoatDX64.exe” and “3DCoatGL64.exe“.
- Watch the Windows 10 – 64bit test video