Table of Contents
3D-Tool is a professional application for viewing 2D and 3D CAD file formats as well as providing analysis and marking support for CAD projects.
With 3D-Tool, you can test 3D models without the need for an expensive CAD system. The intuitive operation and the user-friendly program interface do not require any special CAD knowledge. 3D-Tool supports 2D drawings in DXF, DWG, HPGL formats and in Premium version, both drawings from CATIA and SolidWorks.
Simple mouse gestures let you zoom and rotate models, show and hide assembly parts and assemblies, and create cross sections and burst views. Use the 3D-Tool to coordinate construction projects within the company as well as with customers and suppliers.
3D-Tool publishes the models as either a live executable EXE file or as a DDD file for the Free 3D-Tool Viewer. Both the EXE file and the Free Viewer have a 3D-Tool panel. 3D-Tool also generates 3D PDF files for the widely used Adobe Acrobat Reader. In this way, 3D models also reach users who do not want or are not allowed to install special software. With just a few clicks, you can create and save detailed 3D views of your models for presentations and meetings, as well as for prints and images.
Parts and assemblies can be hidden, transparent, or displayed in different rendering modes. Explosive cross sections and views can be combined and even animated.
Features of 3D-Tool
- Model information tool with a material database that provides quick and easy dimensions, surfaces, volumes and weights of assembled parts and assemblies. 3D-Tool Premium also supports display of product production information (PMI).
- Smart preselection of the right measurement references helps you take all the measurements as you move the mouse pointer over the model.
- 3D-Tool provides tools to measure distance, angle, radius, wall thickness and free space.
- The viewer also calculates the dimensions of the faces and sections and the minimum limit box of the parts.
- 3D-Tool Premium provides professional and powerful interfaces for the most common 3D
- CAD exchange formats and for the most important major CAD systems.
- With optional access to graphic visualization data in native CAD formats, the 3D Tool
- Viewer also opens up very large sets of these CAD systems on common workstations.
- Dynamic cross-section view and zoom for details
- Both 2D and 3D viewer with explosive assembly and animation support
- Supports STEP, IGS, JT, SAT, VRML, STL, 3DS, OBJ, XGL and other formats
- 3D and 2D measurements and transformation features
- Many other powerful options and features
System requirements of 3D-Tool
- Operating System: Windows 10/8/7 / Vista
- Free hard disk space: 1 GB free HDD
- Installed Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo or higher
3D-Tool Free Download
3D-Tool 15.00 x64 Multilingual
How to install 3D-Tool
- Turn off anti-virus software (Note also turn off Windows Defender)
- Extract the downloaded software
- Run Setup to install the software
- Copy the Patch file to the place to install the software “C:\Program Files\3D-Tool V15\“
- Run the Patch file with Run as Administrator and press Patch