Acon Acoustica Premium 7
Acon Acoustica Premium 7 is the perfect solution to edit, master and restore audio on both Mac and PC. Apps are available in Premium and Standard editions for lower costs. Both versions offer a new Remix tool based on the Spleeter artificial intelligence models that can divide a complete mixture of up to five bodies and remix them in real time. You can also import a complete remix into a multi-track version and let Acoustica automatically create separate tracks for each original.
The premium version adds a new Extract Dialogue tool, which automatically removes background noise from conversations. Moreover, the Premium version offers advanced features such as spectral editing with powerful editing algorithms and supports multi-channel up to 7.1 arches.
This is a complex and reliable software that provides you with the right tools to edit audio files and produce professional sound results with minimal effort. There are many free audio editors available and some of them offer an impressive number of audio editing options, tools and effects. But as soon as you need some advanced features, things get a little more complicated. The Lite version of the famous audio editors offers some extra features not found in free or really cheap editors, but not enough for any serious professional work. This enhanced price range is acceptable if audio editing is your daily job.
Features of Acon Acoustica Premium 7
- Extensive collection of plugins for use in other server applications.
The professional converter tool allows you to convert audio to Acoustica and return it after processing
- Improved Retouch tool with new Replace and Enhance methods.
Processing in Batch processors is currently multithreaded to increase performance on multi-core CPUs
- Improved assembly system with removable window panes to set up multiple screens
Acoustica provides support for up to 32-bit modern audio resolutions and sampling rates up to 384 kHz, ensuring that all of your works are of the highest quality. Acoustica Premium Edition even supports multi-channel audio recording and editing such as 5.1 and 7.1 surround sound.
- Integrated audio restoration tools help you make the most of recordings that are degraded due to background noise, clicks, creaks, clipping or missing high frequency content. The premium version contains the same set of professional tools as our Recovery Kit.
- The new spectral editing mode in Acoustica Premium Edition 7 allows for accurate restoration because the processing may be limited to time and frequency isolated areas. Selection tools like brushes, freestyle or magic wand are available. The editing tool removes noise based on freely selectable reference from ambient sound.
- Mix sounds from different tracks in real time, insert sound effects or create cross sounds easily during multitasking sessions. You can loop or extend clips directly from the multitasking timeline and automate volume, rotate and send levels.
- High-quality processing tools, from new dynamic processing toolsets to EQ, and effects like reverb and chorus are integrated along with sample rate conversion, time stretching and pitch change. You can create audio processor sequences and apply or store them for later use. A powerful batch processor is included and the VST, VST3 and AU plug-ins (for Mac only) are supported.
- Analytical tools such as spectrum, spectrum analyzer and sub wave analysis are available. The real-time analyzer visualizes your audio output (EBU R-128 loudness, level, spectrum and phase correlation).
System requirements of Acon Acoustica Premium 7
- Supported operating systems: Windows XP / 7/8 / 8.1 / 10
- Processor: Pentium IV and above
- RAM: 1 GB RAM (2 GB recommended)
- Free hard disk space: 200 MB or more
Acon Acoustica Premium 7 Free Download
Acon Acoustica Premium 7.2.1.win64
How to install Acon Acoustica Premium 7
- Turn off anti-virus software (Note also turn off Windows Defender)
- Extract the downloaded software
- Run Setup to install the software
- Run the Keygen file, select the correct software and press Generate
- Because it is a plugin, it should be used with audio software such as FL Studio, Cubase, …
- See the video for detailed installation instructions