Table of Contents
Cubase 5 is a music software program used to record, organize and edit music. It is one of the oldest digital music workstations on the market and is still widely used and maintained its popularity. For this, it has been equipped with a very user friendly interface. This application allows you to create projects and edit MIDI files.
Cubase 5 allows you to mix tracks into a single stereo WAV file that can be burned to a CD in MP3 or Red Book format and then you can publish it on the web. Musicians can compose and record songs and then take advantage of handy features like automatic voice mixing and handy compositing support for beautiful chord sequences. With the built-in mixer as well as the top channel strip modules, you can easily record songs with your Mac. Music producers as well as sound engineers can easily take advantage of audio art tools and it also has seamless integration with existing studio equipment to provide background music. and high quality game music.
Features of Cubase 5
- An impressive digital audio workstation will allow you to record, edit and mix your songs.
- Equipped with a very user friendly interface.
- Lets you create projects and edit MIDI files.
- Allows you to create raw audio tracks and some related data such as lyrics and distribute them in many different formats.
- Lets you mix tracks into a single stereo WAV file that can be recorded on CDs in MP3 or
- Red Book formats and then you can publish it on the web.
- Musicians can compose and record songs.
- Music producers as well as sound engineers can easily take advantage of audio art tools.Chord Tracks: Allows users to track and change chords that can automatically harmonize audio and MIDI tracks as well as activate arpeggios and chords with basic voices or voices for piano and guitar
- Expression map: Adding a lane to the key editor (Cubase’s piano roll) allows users to identify changes to the coupling and dynamics of the instrument. In other DAWs, complex MIDI program changes and key switches are required.
- Note expression: Allows MIDI controllers such as bend, volume, rotation and filter to apply only the selected notes. Therefore, it is possible to overcome the limitations of MIDI affecting the whole channel (for example: all the notes of the chord are affected equally by the bending message).
- Inspector key editor: Provides the ability to control accurately for chord drawings, reverse chords, quantization, permutations, calibration scales, note length and legato. Changes can be applied to only the selected notes or the entire MIDI part being edited.
System requirements of Cubase 5
- Supported operating systems: Windows 7/8/10
- 2 GHz CPU (dual core CPU recommended)
- RAM 1024 MB
- Recommended display resolution of 1280 x 800 pixels
- Windows DirectX compatible audio hardware (ASIO compatible audio hardware is
- recommended for lag performance)
- DVD-ROM drive has two layers support
- 6 GB of free HD space
Cubase 5 Free Download
How to install Cubase 5
- Turn off anti-virus software (Note also turn off Windows Defender)
- Unzip the downloaded file
- Right-click the file “air-sc51” and select Mount
- Run Setup to install the software every time
- After running, go to the Update folder and run Setup again
- The software has been cracked, just run Setup and it will work if it says you need to register an account and select “Remind me later!” and normal use
- Video test install Windows 10 – 64bit extremely standard