Table of Contents
Aescripts Dresser is a plugin for After Effects created by the software developer Aescripts. This plugin provides users with a convenient way to automate and streamline the process of applying predefined styles and effects to layers within an After Effects project. With Aescripts Dresser, users can easily apply pre-built and customizable styles to their layers, saving time and effort in the design and animation workflow.
This plugin offers a range of features and options, allowing users to efficiently manage and modify their layer styles with just a few clicks. Aescripts Dresser is a valuable tool for After Effects users looking to enhance their projects with visually appealing and professionally designed styles and effects.
Features of Aescripts Dresser
- More than 2x faster!
Dresser spares you a ton of clicks and twirling down menus, when working with Layer Styles in After Effects. Making it save more than 50% of your time!
- Start Using Layer Styles
Dresser will quickly become your Layers’ new personal stylist. It may actually make you want to use Layer Styles and its wonderful forgotten features!
- Multiple Layer Support
But there’s more. The intuitive panel gives you some easy tools to quickly adjust, toggle and remove Layer Styles on multiple layers at once and keep your Layer Style properties in view while working with your layers.
- On top of it all Dresser has its own built-in Presets Library with customisable thumbnails.
- You can even use this for all your After Effects presets (.ffx) if you don’t like working with the native Effects & Presets panel. Or if you just want a more visual overview of your presets.
- Save Layer Style(s) as a Preset
Save a single Layer Style or a combination of Layer Styles as a Preset from within the panel. Dresser will automatically create a thumbnail. Or you can create one yourself from the current frame of your active composition.
- Free Layer Style Presets included!
To get you started there are 100+ free presets included with your license (e.g. Gradients, Metals, Neomorphism, Neon
Dresser is built to be as intuitive as possible. But there might be some new paradigms you want to get familiar with. Like targeting multiple layers and using keyboard shortcuts.
Aescripts Dresser System requirements
- Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7/8/10/11
- Processor: Pentium IV and above
- RAM: 1 GB RAM (2 GB recommended)
- Free hard disk space: 200 MB or more
- After Effects 2023, 2022
Aescripts Dresser Free Download
Aescripts Dresser v1.0.5
Aescripts Dresser v1.0.2 (WIN+MAC)
- Plugin for Adobe
- Adobe CC 2020 Collection
- Adobe CC 2021 Collection
- Adobe CC 2022 Collection
- Adobe CC 2023 Collection
How to install Aescripts Dresser
- After Effects needs to be installed first
- Download the software and extract it with Winrar
- Copy the
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\CEP\extensions
- Or: C:\Program Files\ Adobe\Common\Plug-inS\7.0\MediaCore
- Or: C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe After Effects <Version>\Support Files\Plug-ins
- Or: C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe After Effects <version>\Support
- ~/Library/Application Support/Adobe/CEP/extensions
- Or Mac : Applications/Adobe After Effects <version>/Scripts/ScriptUI Panels
- Or use ZXP Installer
- Or readme.txt