Table of Contents
AeScripts Plexus is a plugin for Adobe After Effects that allows users to create complex and intricate 3D designs and animations with ease. With Plexus, users can generate networks of lines, dots, and particles, and manipulate them in various ways to achieve stunning visual effects.
The plugin offers a wide range of controls and features, including detailed customization options, dynamic lighting, motion blur, and depth of field effects. Plexus is known for its versatility and efficiency, as it enables users to create intricate designs quickly and easily, making it a popular choice among motion graphics artists and visual effects professionals.
Features of AeScripts Plexus
- Network Generation: Plexus allows users to generate intricate networks of connected lines, dots, and particles in 3D space. Users can easily create complex designs by manipulating the density, size, and shape of the network elements.
- Customization Options: Plexus provides extensive controls for customizing the appearance of the generated networks. Users can adjust the color, opacity, thickness, and blending modes of the network elements, enabling them to achieve the desired visual style.
- Motion Effects: Plexus offers a range of motion effects that enhance the animation of the generated networks. Users can simulate organic movements by applying turbulence, wind, and gravity forces to the network elements. They can also create intricate patterns using various looping and mirroring options.
- Depth and Lighting: Plexus supports depth rendering and lighting effects, allowing users to create a sense of depth and dimension in their designs. Users can apply depth of field effects for realistic focusing and blurring, and they can incorporate dynamic lighting to add visual impact and realism to their animations.
- Import and Export: Plexus enables users to import custom 3D models and convert them into Plexus networks. It also supports the export of generated networks as OBJ or PDB files for use in other 3D applications.
- Integration and Compatibility: Plexus seamlessly integrates with Adobe After Effects, providing a user-friendly interface and dedicated panel for easy access to its features. It is compatible with both Windows and Mac operating systems and supports various versions of After Effects.
System requirements of AeScripts Plexus
- Supported Operating Systems: Windows XP / 7/8 / 8.1 / 10
- Processor: Pentium IV and above
- RAM: 1 GB RAM (2 GB recommended)
- Free hard disk space: 200 MB or more
- After Effect 2023, 2022, 2021, 2020, CC 2019, CC 2018, CC 2017, CC 2015.3, CC 2015, CC 2014
AeScripts Plexus Free Download
AEScripts Plexus v3.2.5 Win Mac
- Plugin for Adobe
- Adobe CC 2020 Collection
- Adobe CC 2021 Collection
- Adobe CC 2022 Collection
- Adobe CC 2023 Collection
- Adobe CC 2024 Collection
How to install AeScripts Plexus
- After Effects needs to be installed first
- Download the software and extract it with Winrar
- Copy the
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\CEP\extensions
- Or: C:\Program Files\ Adobe\Common\Plug-inS\7.0\MediaCore
- Or: C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe After Effects <Version>\Support Files\Plug-ins
- Or: C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe After Effects <version>\Support
- ~/Library/Application Support/Adobe/CEP/extensions
- Or Mac : Applications/Adobe After Effects <version>/Scripts/ScriptUI Panels
- Or use ZXP Installer
- Or Readme.txt