AFT Fathom 11
AFT Fathom 11 is a very handy fluid dynamics simulation application for engineers and it can be used to calculate pressure drop as well as flow distribution in piping and piping systems. low velocity liquids and gases. This application integrates analysis, instrumentation and output features with schematic representation of the system.
AFT Fathom 2020 focuses on systems and it enhances the quality of system engineering you can obtain while leading to less expensive, efficient, and reliable piping systems. You can also change the input data of the system and it includes valve position, pump operation, pressure and temperature. You can also import pipe layouts as well as dimensional data from GIS format files, CAESAR II Neutral files, and EPANET files. AFT Fathom is also able to define input parameters that yield the desired output value. It can also simulate control functions. It also models the behavior of dynamic systems. In all, AFT Fathom is a very handy fluid dynamics simulation application that can be used to calculate pressure drop and flow distribution in liquid and aerodynamic piping and piping systems low speed.
The program offers a wide range of features without sacrificing your short-term learning needs and helps you to focus on your system and not on software manipulation mechanisms. Furthermore, it greatly improves the system engineering quality you can achieve, resulting in a less expensive, more efficient and more reliable piping system.
Features of AFT Fathom 11
- Experiment with operating conditions and scenarios
- Easily change system input data, including valve position, pump operation, control setpoint, pressure, temperature, and more
- The GIS format profiles are supported by ArcGis and others
- Import and export files in EPANET format
- Excel integration supports data import and export
- Model a wide range of system components for both design and operational case
- Change your system line: open / close pipes and valves, turn pump on or off, put control valve in unsuccessful position
- Assign automatic alerts highlighting out-of-range output values for flow, pressure, speed, pump efficiency, and more
- Select the pump from the online manufacturer catalog
- Compile your list of frequently used piping components and select them from the drop-down list
- Addresses changes in viscosity and friction associated with the pumping of non-settling sludge and many other non-Newtonian fluids
- Calculation of costs of piping systems and components
- Clearly import Excel data into multiple scenarios and export with Excel Export Manager.
System requirements of AFT Fathom 11
- Supported Operating Systems: Windows 10 / Windows 8.1 / Windows 7
- Processor: Intel multi-core or higher, Xeon or AMD equivalent
- RAM: 4GB (8GB or more recommended)
- Free hard disk space: 4GB or more recommended
AFT Fathom 11 Free Download
AFT Fathom 11.0.1110.0 Build 2020.08.26 Fixed