Table of Contents
Optitex 17 is specialized software in the field of two-dimensional and three-dimensional CAD / CAM fashion model design.
This software allows users to manufacture clothes using both flat samples and 3D technology. Designers see 3D computer-generated clothing moving on a visible stage. One of the features of virtual modeling is to convert two-dimensional designs into three-dimensional motion pictures. This feature allows the designer to view the final outfit and analyze the fabric’s behavior and see how the design moves across the body.
Enjoy the benefits of a digital workflow and close the sustainability loop by creating and approving entire collections without cutting a single piece of fabric. Utilize the use of technology to create lifelike 3D virtual models that can be instantly adjusted and tweaked to your needs and desires. Accelerate the creation of your apparel and get to market faster by getting early feedback, instant style decisions, and automating the process.
Features of Optitex 17
- Fabric simulation system
- Patterns can be easily hung on one or more templates included in the software.
- Waste with less samples
- Produce high quality products thanks to the precise virtual connections
- Great tool for sales and marketing
- Simulate all pre-production operations related to accessories, visualization, textures and color variations
- New animation technology Optitex has aroused the gaming and movie industries
System requirements of Optitex 17
- Operating System: Windows 7/8 / 8.1 / 10
- Memory (RAM): 1 GB of RAM required.
- Hard disk space: 500 MB of free space required.
- Processor: Intel Dual Core processor or higher.
Optitex 17 Free Download
How to install Optitex 17
- Turn off anti-virus software (Note also turn off Windows Defender)
- A1- Run File Test Mode and then Reset Computer to Test mode
- Turn off the internet
- A2- Run File Setup to install the software
- A3- Run Disable internet access
- A4- Run the Emulator
- Opening the software will show the folder “rt_settings”
- Open the file in there with Notepad to get hardware ID
- B1- Open Optitex 17 There will appear License Manager> Generator ID> Copy Hardware ID> Press Generate Key, the License file will appear (don’t turn this off)
- Copy the License file to the folder “C:\rt_settings”
- Open the software and select Yes and wait a while
- Select Generate Request> Find “C:\rt_settings” and press Save will appear Request file
- B2- Open Optitex Lis> Copy Hardware ID into Key Generator press Generate
- Copy the Registration Key to Optitex Lis and click Register
- A Select File menu will appear, find the request file at “C:\rt_settings”
- Select Version 15.9 and press Generate Lis
- Copy the Lis file to “C:\rt_settings”
- In the License Manager select Install License, navigate to the LIS file at “C:\rt_settings”
- Finished open the software to use only
- Watch the video