Table of Contents
NI LabView 2022
NI LabView allows you to develop, run, debug and deploy LabVIEW VI on National Instruments hardware running the Windows Embedded Standard operating system.
A powerful application for content design and analysis that provides a comprehensive set of tools for different purposes. This is a simple application with many customizations and settings to handle models and provide advanced data collection and processing features. LabView is a very powerful application to control and simulate virtual tools as well as provide a flexible solution to control and simulate electrical designs. It provides an advanced set of tools to handle various designs.
A very powerful technical solution for a wide range of settings and customizing options that helps you check, measure and control data access quickly. Users can easily perform various data analysis operations with custom settings and advanced features. It is a very powerful data analysis solution with lots of powerful debugging features along with complex logical mapping features. It provides a complete environment for handling control systems. A variety of customizations and settings make it a complete design solution with many improvements and new features.
Features of NI LabView
- A strong technical solution
- Provides detailed control of information
- Provides quick access to hardware
- An advanced set of technical tools
- Advanced level of data processing tools
- Handling hardware configuration, debugging and data measurement
- Complex diagram logic with professional level tools
- Develop data analysis algorithms and use custom engineering interfaces
- Simplify design, measurement, distributed testing, etc.
- Working with large-scale manufacturing and industrial systems
- Designing intelligent machines and industrial equipment
- A graphical programming language with training and research features
- Analysis of measurement system with many bug fixes and improvements
- Solve various and more problems to explore
- Working with different electronic circuits.
- Improve code flexibility when using OOP
- Teaching engineering students
- Measure the physical system with a sensor or actuator
- Validate or verify electronic designs
- Develop production inspection system
- Design of wireless communication systems
System requirements of NI LabView
- Operating system: Windows 7/8 / 8.1 / 10
- Memory (RAM): Requires 1 GB RAM
- Hard disk space: 2 GB of free space required.
- Processor: Intel Dual Core processor or higher.
- Screen: 1024 x 768 pixels
NI LabView Free Download
NI LabVIEW 2022 Q3 x64
NI LabView 2020 v20.0.0 Professional Edition x64
NI LabView 2020 v20.0.0 Professional Edition x86
How to install NI LabView
- Turn off anti-virus software (Note also turn off Windows Defender)
- Extract the downloaded software
- Mount the ISO file, run Setup to install the software
- The installer has removed the online modules, so you need to uncheck those
- After installation is complete, run the file “NI License Activator 1.2.exe” and Active all up
- Finished watching video testing Windows 10 – 64bit