Table of Contents
AOMEI Backupper is a powerful data backup and recovery application with many customizable settings and advanced backup features. It can create system and data backups and schedule backups accordingly. It has a simple and well-managed user interface and anyone can use it even without any prior computer knowledge. With the help of AOMEI Backupper, users can easily backup data to copy the entire contents of the system drive. AOMEI Backupper’s File Backup feature is capable of quickly backing up files to an external hard drive, such as office files, photos, videos, documents, games, and programs. AOMEI Backupper also supports backing up multiple files on a network or NAS.
You can also create a bootable rescue disk to recover your data when the system crashes and the application cannot be accessed from the Windows interface. It allows you to protect your data by applying incremental and differential backups of the system. It is also capable of performing file backup or restore between two separate networks, manage your backup logs, and import or export all your backup tasks. It also provides a unique Universal Restore function that allows you to restore and transfer entire systems to different physical and virtual machines with completely different hardware. With this amazing tool, you have the power to back up your entire hard disk or specified partitions and create a system image to keep your operating system and applications safe. It also gives you the opportunity to synchronize files and folders automatically with schedule to local disk, external hard drive, portable USB flash drive, NAS or network shared folder.
In addition to all these great features, this powerful application is capable of synchronizing data across remote locations. This means that if data is deleted from the source, it will also be deleted from the destination. The Disk Backup feature allows users to create a disk image to back up the entire hard disk.
Features pf AOMEI Backupper
- A reliable and powerful backup utility designed to help you create backups of files, folders, and partitions.
- Securely back up individual files and folders, such as emails, photos, videos, documents, games, and programs.
- A complete backup and recovery software for home users and commercial use, completely protecting your computer from data loss.
- Ability to perform system maintenance remotely on clients on your LAN via the PXE network.
- Supports a wide range of storage devices including IDE, SATA, SCSI disks, SSDs, USB external hard drives, and removable flash drives.
- Features command line backup, image merge options, backup scheme, boot disk creation, VSS, and more.
- Ability to create a bootable rescue disk to recover your data when the system crashes.
- Allows you to protect your data by applying incremental and differential backups to your system.
- Special VSS function support for quick copying without closing other utilities.
- Ability to perform file backup or restore between two separate networks.
- Manage your backup logs and import or export all your backup tasks.
- Restore and migrate entire systems to different physical and virtual machines with completely different hardware.
- Ability to backup entire hard disk or specified partitions and create system images to keep your operating system and applications safe.
- Gives you the opportunity to synchronize files and folders automatically on a schedule with local disks, external hard drives, removable USB flash drives, NAS or network shares.
System requirements of AOMEI Backupper
- Operating System: Windows 7/8/9/10/11
- Installed memory (RAM): 512 MB
- Free hard disk space: 300 MB HDD
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo or higher
AOMEI Backupper Free Download
AOMEI Backupper 6.9.2 Multilingual
AOMEI Backupper Server 6.9.2 (x64) WinPE
How to install AOMEI Backupper
- Turn off anti-virus software (Note also turn off Windows Defender)
- Unzip the downloaded software
- Run Setup to install the software
- Run the file “License_Cleaner.bat“
- Edit the Version.ini file to the version you want to use
- Enter the key in the text file