Table of Contents
aspenONE 12 is more powerful than ever, using artificial intelligence technology to deliver deep business analytics with the goal of increasing security, stability, increasing efficiency, and improving performance. Aspen Hybrid Models have made great strides in chemical engineering. Hybrid models are an essential step in combining AspenTech process models and machine learning technology that can lead to significant changes and advancements in engineering processes and improve the performance of facilities. facility and factory. Overall, at a glance the different features and capabilities offered in AspenOne 12 software it can be said that the solutions provided in the latest version of the popular Aspen software, will change the process. and industrial workflows and digital transformation to create Operational Excellence and innovation focused on meeting the needs of a growing population and expectations of sustainability. With AspenOne 12 software, you can now optimize your plant and facility to anticipate future operational advantages and deliver innovative customer service.
Aspen Technology, Inc., a global leader in asset optimization software, has announced the general availability of the aspenONE software release V12.1. In this release, AspenTech embeds AI Technology in the most widely used, leading products and solutions, enabling data scientists to collaborate with domain experts to enrich model.
Additionally, the AIoT workbench will allow data scientists to collaborate with domain experts to develop enterprise-wide data-driven AI applications.
Features of aspenONE 12
- Do more through simulation: Aspen HYSYS is now more powerful than ever with enhanced performance. Access pressure relief valve sizes, blow analysis, higher fidelity solutions for acid gas cleaning, heat exchanger design, sulfur recovery and refinery reactors, model dynamics for compressor analysis, upstream and hydraulic designs, all with an easy-to-use interface.
- Whole gas plant optimization: Aspen HYSYS is the most comprehensive solution for gas plant modeling, this powerful software, from the complex thermodynamics of acid cleaning, sulfur recovery and dehydration to rigid equipment models of heat exchangers, columns and compressors, everything is included.
- Process Safety Assurance: Aspen HYSYS has developed a suite of process safety tools to help complete pressure drop analysis (PRA) projects, from adding and measuring pressure relief devices, to BLOWDOWN analysis, to your network design or rating Provide your flare network. You can use these integrated tools to complete PRA projects across your plant or refinery.
- Get a more precise view of your Distillation columns: Aspen HYSYS Column Analysis allows you to view the entire column, identify any hydraulic problems, understand the operating range, and share your findings. You can now see how changes in the packaging and trays change the hydraulic layout and range of the columns. You can also calculate the cost after making these changes.
- Optimizing collection and production systems: Design facilities used to create platforms, onshore, and submarines using the same Aspen HYSYS upstream oil and gas process simulation engine and Aspen HYSYS. They allow you to define reservoir fluids, model multiphase flows, solve flow assurance problems, and perform dynamic pigment simulations.
- Using the model to support plant operations: Many Barterf energy companies have implemented model-driven solutions. . Aspen OnLine and Aspen Simulation Workbook (ASW) use offline or online models to support plant operations to increase production efficiency and improve process insights.
- Push the limits of performance with Aspen HYSYS: Aspen HYSYS, a leading innovator in process simulation software for over 30 years, delivers more accuracy, integration, and continuous innovation than any other. any other process simulation tool for the energy industry. This unique and powerful software helps new and experienced users discover the full power of Aspen HYSYS.
System requirements of aspenONE 12
- Operating System: Windows 7/8 / 8.1 / 10
- Memory (RAM): Requires 2 GB of RAM.
- Hard disk space: 14 GB of free space required.
- Processor: PENTIUM IV 1.8Ghz
aspenONE 12 Free Download
AspenTech aspenONE Engineering Suite 12.2 x64
Crack file aspenONE 12
aspenONE 12 set includes software
- AspenONE Engineering v12
- Aspen Capital Cost Estimator V12
- Aspen In-Plant Cost Estimator V12
- Aspen Process Economic Analyzer V12
- Aspen HYSYS V12
- Aspen Energy Analyzer V12
- Aspen Flare System Analyzer V12
- Aspen Properties Desktop V12
- Aspen Solubility Modeler V12
- Aspen Plus V1
- Aspen Plus Dynamics V12
- Aspen Adsorption V12
- Aspen Batch Modeler V12
- Aspen Batch Process Developer V12
- Aspen Chromatography V12
- Aspen Custom Modeler V12
- Aspen Model Runner V12
- Aspen Utilities Planner V12
How to install AspenONE 12
- Turn off anti-virus software (Note also turn off Windows Defender)
- Turn off the internet
- Unzip the downloaded software
- Install Sentinel RMS License Manager 8.5.1
- Create System Variables with LSHOST=Your Computer Name
- Right-click the This PC icon and select Properties >> Advanced system settings
- Select Enviroment Variables >> System Variables >> New and fill in
- Variables Name = LSHOST; Variables value = Your Computer Name
- Go to the Sentinel.RMS.8.5.1.Server\Tools folder and run the WlmAdmin.exe file with Run as Administrator
- Select Subnet Servers >> right click Your Computer Name >> Add Feature >> From a file >> To Server and select the path to the aspen.slf file, wait for a while to add the key
- Run Setup to install the software
- Copy the STRGXI2.dll file to the software installation location “C:\Program Files\Common Files\AspenTech Shared\“