Astro Panel for Adobe Photoshop
Astro Panel for Adobe Photoshop is one of the best plug-ins for Adobe Photoshop CC (post 2015), Adobe Photoshop 2020 and 2021. It integrates advanced features to digitally process landscape, budget images. Ha, Deep sky image, day and night landscape.
Astro Panel will allow you to merge images to create beautifully smooth effects, merge photos to start, perform deep sky stacking, extremely quickly, and with the alignment algorithm. The revolutionary Dual Pass was specially developed for star alignment and allows for amazing speed and accuracy of their alignment. You can create stunning HDR photos of the deep sky from a stack of three sets of photos. With the latest updates we’ve introduced photo fusion for focus stacking, classic HDR, and nighttime multi-exposure HDR.
In Astro Panel, you won’t find the simple combination of Adobe Photoshop images that happens in other plug-ins on the market. In fact, the code for merging images was originally written to speed up the workflow even for less powerful PCs, and compared to other standalone programs, the time is cut in half.
It is the perfect tool for capturing landscape, night and deep sky photos. Its innovation makes it perfect for every need. Whether you are a pro or a beginner, it doesn’t matter, Astropanel will always guide you to get the perfect shot.
Furthermore, you will also be able to handle white balance and color tone with just one click, eliminate digital noise and annoying hot pixels, increase image sharpness, and restore shadows and areas. Lighten and manage many effects like Orton and Glow or Dodge and Burn.
Features of Astro Panel for Adobe Photoshop
- Enhance your photos with a few clicks
- Light management like a Master
- Get the perfect color
- Merge photos in HDR
- Made for astrophotography
- Stacking of Milky Way and Deep Sky
- AUTOMATIC, this group contains two automated functions that transform your astrophotography in just one click.
- STRECH IMAGE is a group of two commands used to extrapolate the hidden signals of the Milky Way / Deep Sky contained in an image.
- SAO is a multitude of functions, each with its own mission and all work on the stars. You can choose stars according to their size and create beautiful spikes.
- ENHANCE-SHARPNESS is a set of commands used in astrophotography to amplify nebulae or details of the Milky Way or objects in the deep sky.
- DEEP SKY has many functions to eliminate the “annoying” gradients we find in our astronomical images and extrapolate the details and microscopic contrast of the image.
- You can also manage the colors of your astrophotography with the Color Balance group.
The STARTRAIL group contains functions for star streak correction and color hue changes.
System requirements of Astro Panel for Adobe Photoshop
- Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7/8/10
- Processor: Pentium IV and above
- RAM: 1 GB RAM (2 GB recommended)
- Free hard disk space: 200 MB or more
Astro Panel for Adobe Photoshop Free Download
Astro Panel for Adobe Photoshop 5.1.0 Multilingual
How to install Astro Panel for Adobe Photoshop
- Turn off anti-virus software (Note also turn off Windows Defender)
- Unzip the downloaded software
- Run Setup to install the software
- Run REG file