Barcode Studio is a fast and convenient way to create high-quality barcode images (e.g. bitmap or vector formats for press) without programming. Ready-to-use barcode templates support standardized barcode generation. The required barcodes are edited and adjusted directly on your screen, no special knowledge required. Barcode output takes place at the clipboard or directly at your printer as images (BMP, GIF, JPG, TIF, PNG) or vector graphics (EPS, PDF, PostScript®, SVG, AI).
The software has an intuitive and professional user interface that has all the features set up in several menus and toolbars for instant access to the most common functions. It has loads of symbols that you can choose from which include Aztec, Data Matrix, Grid Matrix, OPC and UPC, and more. It has support for RFID and imports from various sources, smart card encryption, a web print server, and a feature for batch creation and centralized administration that are the key highlights of your application.
Features of Barcode Studio
- The required barcodes are edited and adjusted directly on your screen, no special knowledge required. Barcode output takes place at the clipboard or directly at your printer as images (BMP, GIF, JPG, TIF, PNG) or vector graphics (EPS, PDF, PostScript®, SVG, AI). The generated barcode can be used immediately for your purposes: add barcode graphics to image editing programs, databases, forms or documents.
- A special feature offered by Barcode Studio is the quality preview available. Expected barcode quality is calculated in real time by indicating the print tolerance for output resolution (DPI). Thus, unreadable barcodes are avoided.
- Barcode Studio offers a variety of capabilities to generate a wide range of barcodes. You can generate serial numbers automatically or import barcode data from external files (TXT, CSV-files). Furthermore, Barcode Studio provides a full-featured command-line interface that allows batch operation (silent mode) and integration into third-party applications (such as Oracle Reports).
- Barcode Studio contains barcode templates for immediate use for EAN-13, EAN-8, UPC-A, UPC-E and Deutsche Post Data Matrix Premiumadress. In these models, all barcode settings are pre-configured exactly to specifications.
- With an assistant, barcode data entry for 2D barcodes is significantly simplified. Mobile tagging barcodes such as links for LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook or websites can be generated just as easily as barcodes for business cards in vCard or MeCard format. If requested, URLs are shortened (and tracked) through Google services or Bitly URL shortener. For industrial users, predefined application identifiers (AIs) facilitate accurate GS1 barcode generation. The data assistant automatically handles the appropriate FNC1 inserts.
- Create eye-catching barcodes quickly: you can freely embed your logo in the barcode image. In addition, special drawing effects (such as circle, rounded rectangle, image) are supported.
- To print generated barcodes, users can choose from predefined templates or define custom labels as required. Barcode Studio provides templates like Avery or Avery/Zweckform.
System requirements of Barcode Studio
- Supported OS: Windows 7/8/10
- Processor: Pentium IV or higher
- RAM: 1 GB RAM (2 GB recommended)
- Free hard disk space: 200 MB or more
Barcode Studio Free Download
Barcode Studio 184.108.40.20688 Multilingual