Table of Contents
Battle Axe Overlord
Overlord is a set of two panels that, when both open, create a portal between Illustrator and After Effects. This mystical Stargate lets you transform shapes as you need them, while animating without organizing files, importing, converting to shape layers, or redrawing. This is the vector workflow you would imagine working with apps made by the same company.
Ae shape layers can also be transferred back to Illustrator for editing with more powerful drawing tools. Think of it like using Illustrator as a plugin for After Effects.
Features of Battle Axe Overlord
- Shape from Ai
- Arrange layers or not, vector shapes are now animable with a single click.
- Shapes from AeUse Illustrator vector tools to edit layers of Ae shapes with more power than endless rotation.
Shape from Ae
- Use Illustrator vector tools to edit layers of Ae shapes with more power than endless rotation.
- Ai Slope Not available in standard Ai import, Linear and Radial Gradient can be used for the first time.
- Not available in standard Ai import, Linear and Radial gradients can be used for the first time.
- Editable text Never have to type a word again. Not available in standard Ai import.
- Never have to type a word again. Not available in standard Ai import.
- Ray Dynamic ColorTransfer swatches as guide layers for choosing colors or as Ray Dynamic Color palettes.
Color Animated Rays
- Pass the swatches as guide layers to a color picker or as a Ray Dynamic Color palette.
- Splitting Layers Split shapes into separate layers during casting and keep the same object/group naming you spent a lot of time on.
- Split the shapes into separate layers during the transfer and preserve the object/group naming you spent a lot of time on.
- Ellipse/RectangleAutomatically detects rectangles and ellipses with parameters for added flexibility.
- Automatically detect parametric rectangles and ellipses for increased flexibility.
- The anchorCenter points anchor to the center of the object by adjusting the inner transform or adding a layer to the center of the comp during the transfer.
- Center anchor to the center of the object by adjusting the transform inside, or add a layer to the center of the comp while transforming.
- Import Guide Baseline and scale grid with one click. Not available with standard Ai import.
- Switch baselines and scale grids with one click. Not available with standard Ai import.
Battle Axe Overlord System requirements
- Supported Operating Systems: Windows XP / 7/8 / 8.1 / 10/11
- Processor: Pentium IV and above
- RAM: 1 GB RAM (2 GB recommended)
- Free hard disk space: 200 MB or more
- Ae/Ai CC2014 and newer
Battle Axe Overlord Free Download
Battle Axe Overlord v1.27 for After Effects – Illustrator
Battle Axe Overlord v1.24 for After Effects – Illustrator
- Adobe CC 2019 Collection
- Adobe CC 2020 Collection
- Adobe CC 2021 Collection
- Adobe CC 2022 Collection
- Adobe CC 2023 Collection