CSI Bridge 23
CSI Bridge 23 bridge structure modeling, analysis and design software has been integrated to create the ultimate computer engineering tools. The ease of performing all these tasks makes CSiBridge the most versatile and efficient software program on the market today.
The ease of performing all these tasks makes it the most versatile and efficient software program available on the market today. Using it, engineers can easily determine complex bridge geometry, boundary conditions and load cases. Bridge models are parametrically defined, using terms familiar to bridge engineers such as layout lines, spans, bearings, abutments, abutments, hinges, and prestressing.
Its design allows for quick and easy design and retrofit of steel and concrete bridges. The parametric modeler allows users to build simple or complex bridge models and make changes efficiently while maintaining full control over the design process.
Moreover, it can work perfectly with concrete and steel bridges as well as suspension and cable bridges, boxes, steel trusses and many other items of bridge design. This powerful application comes with a professional solution with a wizard-based environment for engineers to model, load, analyze and design bridge structures as well as handle other modules related to design. In addition, users can also use Gantt Charts to show the construction sequence and plan and schedule various design tasks according to their needs.
Features of CSI Bridge 23
- Supports processing of bridge structures in detail
- Various powerful tools and options for analysis and design
- Modeling the different components of the bridge
- Phased structure is a type of nonlinear analysis in CSiBridge that allows you to define a sequence of stages in which you can add or subtract parts of a structure, selectively applying loads to parts of the structure. structure and consider time-dependent material behavior such as aging, creep and shrinkage.
- CSiBridge provides many code-based design features for steel, concrete, cold-formed steel and aluminum frames.
- CSiBridge provides a convenient and time-efficient approach to bridge modeling through the use of Rapid Bridge Patterns.
- Wizard-based environment to guide engineers through the process
- Structural analysis, retrofit and seismic structure design features
- Gantt chart to show construction sequence
- Building plans and scheduling features
- Use different available templates and change different parameters
- Advanced SAPFire analysis toolset for geometric and nonlinear materials
- The Bridge Wizard is a powerful tool that guides you step-by-step through creating a complete bridge model with instructions at each step to ensure that all required components are identified in the model.
System requirements of CSI Bridge 23
- Supported operating systems: Windows 10 / Windows 8.1 / Windows 7
- Processor: Multi-core Intel series or higher, Xeon or AMD equivalent
- RAM: 4GB (8GB or more recommended)
- Free hard disk space: 4GB or more recommended
CSI Bridge 23 Free Download
CSI Bridge Advanced 23.2.0 Build 1738 (x64)
How to install CSI Bridge 23
- Turn off anti-virus software (Note also turn off Windows Defender)
- Extract the downloaded software
- Run Setup to install the software
- Select Standalone Licence > No
- Command use in Command Prompt (CMD with Run as Administrator)
- cd C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework64\v4.0.30319 (PRESS ENTER)
- ngen uninstall SAP2000 (PRESS ENTER)
- Running file “csi_bridge_v23_kg.exe” will appear lservrc file
- Copy the files “lservrc” and “SentinelRMSCore.dll” to the path
- C:\Program Files\Computers and Structures\CSiBridge 23
- and C:\Program Files\Computers and Structures\CSiBridge 23\CSiLicensing
- Finished using this software you must turn off the internet offline
- Watch the Windows 10 – 64bit install video