CyberLink ColorDirector 9
CyberLink ColorDirector 9 provides an efficient environment with all the tools needed to enhance video color and provides a unique solution for improving footage. It provides an innovative workflow with a variety of adjustments and settings that improve the visual appearance of the video and assist in getting high-quality, accurate results. Having a clear user interface with a bunch of powerful tools, users can get amazing and eye-catching graphics effects. Perform different types of color correction; handles sorting and many other operations without any complexity. It gives users complete control over color grading and color grading in video projects.
CyberLink ColorDirector Ultra 2020 is a comprehensive application that offers a huge collection of different presets you can choose from. Not only does it include automatic color adjustment presets, but also supports manual color adjustment. You can easily choose from various presets, add amazing effects and enhance videos. You can also adjust different aspects of the video file and get the desired output. This tool allows you to easily import videos using the file menu, or simply use the drag and drop feature to start editing, merging, or cutting videos.
Control keyframes and apply multiple color changes to objects in video clips. It offers an impressive motion tracking algorithm to track any object in the video and apply different effects on it. Precise selection tools, including the Bezier Curve and a host of other powerful features allow the user to select, isolate and track multiple objects through footage. To improve video quality and eliminate haze and haze, it provides intuitive Dehaze slider. Noise reduction minimizes visible external artifacts including brightness (grain) and color noise, deodorizes video, and produces high-quality, interactive results. In conclusion, it offers advanced color grading along with many powerful features for complete color control and support for adding various effects to the video.
Features of CyberLink ColorDirector 9
- A perfect program for handling video color correction and color grading
- Provides fast, clean and impressive video editing with no loss of quality
- Allows the editor to apply multiple color changes to objects in the video clip
- Allows users to quickly add drama and focus to videos by converting them to black and white
- Allows the user to control and adjust highlights, mids and shadows
- A variety of controls for enhancing colors and other visual details
- Provides perfect tools for tracking motion and applying different effects
- Eliminates haze and haze and produces remarkably clear video
- Built-in motion tracker and support for customizing individual objects
- Import, preview, edit and export 360-degree videos
- There are impressive global and regional tuning tools
- Color Shifting features and a host of new tools and improvements
- Adjustable presets with Keyframe support along with other related features
System requirements of CyberLink ColorDirector 9
- Operating System: Windows 7/8 / 8.1 / 10
- Memory (RAM): 1 GB of RAM required.
- Hard disk space: 200 MB of free space required.
- Processor: Intel Dual Core processor or higher.
CyberLink ColorDirector 9 Free Download
CyberLink ColorDirector Ultra 9.0.2107.0 Multilingual
How to install CyberLink ColorDirector 9
- Turn off anti-virus software (Note also turn off Windows Defender)
- Extract the downloaded software
- Read text file, add to hosts
- 127.0.0.1 cap.cyberlink.com
- 127.0.0.1 activation.cyberlink.com
- You can use the Hosts Editor software, or manually edit it in C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc
- Run Setup to install
- Run the Activation file
- Watch the Windows 10 – 64bit test video