DNS Jumper supports converting ISP’s DNS to DNS of many other DNS servers you may not know about. With just one click, you can browse faster and more secure.
Support changing DNS to access some websites blocked by the network very easily.
DNS (Domain Name System) is an Internet-based protocol that converts human-understood website names into machine-readable addresses or, in other words, machine-readable IP addresses.
In some cases, users can speed up web browsing, improve security by replacing the provided DNS.
Features of DNS Jumper
- Help reach, access blocked websites.
- Improve security by using secure DNS servers.
- Protect children from inappropriate websites or pornographic websites.
- Speed up browsing by moving to a faster DNS.
- Changing settings is quite easy with just one click.
- The intermediate DNS Server replaces the ISP’s DNS (internet service provider) such as improving web browsing speed, preventing malicious websites from embedding malicious code, and easily accessing websites that are difficult to access.
- However, remembering the exact value of Prefered DNS server and Alternate DNS server to configure the network is sometimes a problem for many people. Software will help you solve this problem in the most compact way.
- The software supports IPv6 and dozens of improvements, such as users can easily create their own DNS groups, can see the current DNS.
- With its simple, easy-to-use interface and lots of useful features, this is definitely one of the best DNS changing tools.
System requirements of DNS Jumper
- Operating system: Windows 7/8/10
- Memory (RAM): Minimum 2 GB
- Hard disk: Capacity of 2 GB
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Dual
DNS Jumper Free Download
Dns Jumper v2.1
How to use DNS Jumper
- Run the DNS Jumper.exe
- This Software has many free DNS services, users can choose a DNS from the drop down list. Usually everyone is using Google’s most ok me too. The software also supports users who want to manually enter the address of a similar service.
- Adding new entries to the list only takes a few seconds, all you need to do is write the IP address and name the server.
- You can restore your previous DNS or default DNS quickly if you’re tired of changing DNS
- You can also transfer software into your language