Table of Contents
ExpanDrive 2021 is a very powerful application for connecting systems from the cloud and provides a comprehensive set of tools for seamless access to in-app cloud storage.
ExpanDrive 2021 is up to 500% faster and has powerful offline syncing. It adds BackBlaze B2, Google Team Drives, SMB/CIFS, and a brand new User interface with context menus, transfer badges, search, file versioning, link sharing, and more.
ExpanDrive mapped network drives for macOS and Microsoft Windows connects to all major cloud storage providers like Dropbox, Google Drive, Google Team Drives, Amazon Drive, Box, OneDrive, OneDrive for Business, Sharepoint, Openstack Swift, BackBlaze B2, Amazon S3, or your own SFTP, FTP or WebDAV server and SMB/Windows File Sharing.
This version comes with a new multi-threaded connection engine that is up to 500% faster than the previous version. ExpanDrive performs parallel transfers in the background for a reliable transfer even in the face of unreliable internet. Continue working and stop waiting for the transfer to complete.
This program, ExpanDrive, is a quick shared drive connected to the cloud. Open, edit, and save files to a remote computer from within your favorite programs — even if they’re on a server halfway around the world. Enhance every application on your computer by explicitly connecting it to remote data.
Securely access any remote file server directly from Finder and Explorer or even the terminal. No need to open a separate transfer app just to transfer files.
Smart offline synchronization tasks and better options and features make it easier for users to handle corresponding data. All files are accessed on demand from the cloud without consuming disk space. With Explorer and Finder built in, users can easily access their respective content. The built-in search function makes it possible for users to find exactly the file they want. Multi-user file locking and various advanced toolkits for efficient remote data management.
Features of ExpanDrive 2021
- A powerful app for accessing cloud storage
- Offers many improvements and bug fixes
- Provides a built-in File Explorer and Finder
- Provides support to add native cloud storage
- Provides support for connecting to cloud storage
- Select files for offline access and without internet access
- Quickly gain access to files and folders on remote storage
- Easily connect to cloud storage and get instant access to data
- Provide the most suitable solution for data processing
- Support multi-user file locking with complete cloud access
- Versioning support to manage file versions accordingly
System requirements of ExpanDrive 2021
- Windows 7 to Windows 10 including Windows Server
- Supports 32-bit and 64-bit installation
- Supports Windows Server versions, including terminal servers
- Contact support for a multi-user MSI-based installer
- Does not support Windows RT
ExpanDrive 2021 Free Download
ExpanDrive 2021.8.3 MacOS
How to install ExpanDrive 2021
- Turn off anti-virus software (Note also turn off Windows Defender)
- Unzip the downloaded software
- Run Setup to install the software
- Turn off software
- Run the file Activation