Table of Contents
ExtremeCopy Pro is an extremely fast Windows utility that copies and moves files, it automatically optimizes speed and resources based on the target physical machine.
You have more time to focus on other things. To install the application on your Windows computer. Run the executable in the repository and the setup wizard will show up and invite you to choose between a Complete Install (all program features will be installed) or a Custom Install
The app’s interface is a perfect example of how simplicity gets things done faster. At the top, you have a pane where you can add the files or folders you want to copy. At the bottom you have a pane where you can add destinations (or destinations) where you want to copy files/folders. Once you have finished selecting the source files/folders and destination folders/folders, just hit the Copy button and let Extreme Copy Pro do its job. You don’t have to use interfaces if you don’t want to. The application integrates with the Windows operating system and takes care of the file copying process. So when you copy/paste a file, the process will be handled by Extreme Copy Pro.
Features of ExtremeCopy Pro
- A built-in file copying program for Windows
- A faster way to move files from one location to another
- Copy or move files or folders extremely quickly.
- Increase file copy speed up to 20% to 120% compared to default Windows copy function.
- Save time when backing up large files to another hard drive or USB drive.
- Easily manage copy tasks.
- Can calculate and display the remaining time accurately.
- Break Point support can be paused upon any problem such as a locked file and resume by clicking the “Continue” button once the problem is fixed.
- Support multiple languages
System requirements of ExtremeCopy Pro
- Supported OS: Windows 7/8/10
- Processor: Pentium IV or higher
- RAM: 1 GB RAM (2 GB recommended)
- Free hard disk space: 200 MB or more
ExtremeCopy Pro Free Download
ExtremeCopy Pro 2.4 Multilingual 64bit
How to install ExtremeCopy Pro
- Turn off anti-virus software (Note also turn off Windows Defender)
- Unzip the downloaded software
- Run Setup to install the software