Realtek High Definition Audio Drivers
Realtek High Definition Audio Driver (Realtek High Definition Audio Driver) is the latest set of drivers for Realtek audio cards. Using these drivers improves playback quality, audio recording, troubleshooting and error correction and is better compatible with new operating systems. In addition, using new audio systems such as Dolby Digital, DTS and surround sound requires an updated audio driver on your computer. By installing these drivers on your system, a management software will also be installed on the system that allows you to apply various settings to record and play sound.
For example, by installing the Realtek High Definition Audio Driver, you will be able to adjust the audio that is played from the audio jack on the front and back of the chassis at the same time. Or determine how to arrange the speakers to set up the Dolby Digital system. You will be able to apply effects directly to the sound coming from the headset as well as play sound from the phone speakers. You can set the frequency and volume of sound and determine the level of noise in the sound. If you want a higher quality headset for the listener, you can use the headset conference mode to increase the volume. These settings are made once and are subject to change at any time.
Features of Realtek High Definition Audio Drivers
- Fully compatible with Windows 10
- The sound functions are based on Windows WaveRT
- Compatible with WAX 1.0 and 2.0
- Compatible with 3d live audio, A3D, I3D2 and HRTF 3d
- Supports 7.1 + 2 channel audio system suitable for voip and gaming
- Graphic configuration panel
- Support 26 sound effects for different environments like stadiums, locations, etc.
- Ability to eliminate noise and background noise while recording audio
- Clear sound reflection while recording
- Supports Dolby sound and surround sound
System requirements of Realtek High Definition Audio Drivers
- Operating system: Windows XP / Vista / 7/8/10
- Memory (RAM): Requires 256 MB RAM.
- Hard disk space: 50 MB free space required.
- Processor: Intel Pentium III and above.
- On Windows Vista, Windows 7 WHQL supports: ALC882, ALC883, ALC885, ALC888, ALC889, ALC861VD, ALC660, ALC662, ALC663, ALC665, ALC260, ALC262, ALC267, ALC268, ALC269, ALC272, and ALC273
- On Windows 2000, Windows XP WHQL supports: ALC880, ALC882, ALC883, ALC885, ALC888, ALC889, ALC861VC, ALC861VD, ALC660, ALC662, ALC663, ALC665, ALC260, ALC262, ALC267, ALC268, ALC269, ALC268, and ALC267 ALC670, ALC275
- On HDMI Device WHQL support ATI HDMI devices
- Supported operating systems: Microsoft WindowsXP, Widnows2000, Windows Server 2003, Vista, Windows Server 2008, Windows7 – x86 / x64
- Packed with Microsoft High Definition Audio UAAV1.0a (5013)
Add / Repair: Custom
Realtek High Definition Audio Drivers Free Download
Realtek High Definition Audio Driver 6.0.8924.1 WHQL
How to install Realtek High Definition Audio Drivers
- Extract the downloaded software
- Run Setup to install the software
- Restart the computer is done