FilmConvert Nitrate 3
FilmConvert Nitrate 3 for After Effects & Premiere Pro has its features to give you more power and control your color grading. Film simulation Cineon Log. Full custom control curve. Advanced movie particle control and more!
Our software perfectly complies with your current Adobe workflow, helping you achieve professional results quickly and easily. We have optimized our plugin to be cross-platform, as well as fully updated with Adobe Creative Cloud 2015 and above.
It is designed with full custom control curves for each FilmConvert film repository, so you can create exactly the look you want: modify highlights and shadows, or even design your own movie store. from the beginning. Nitrate now uses a full Log image processing path, so you can keep the entire dynamic range of your footage through the sorting process.
We work with a range of popular cameras to provide the most accurate photo profiles available. We then use those profiles to match the stock movies you have chosen to produce a great and accurate result. Our camera package contains accurate data for each Camera Photo Model so we can tailor each film for your camera, allowing Authentic Movie to look through a range of cameras and settings. We continue to work directly with camera companies to bring you the latest records.
Features of FilmConvert Nitrate
- Filmmakers love the integrated FilmConvert film stocks because of their realistic appearance, but sometimes you want more control over the final image.
- You can now adjust the appearance of individual particles in highlights, mid tones and shadows.
- New features of Nitrate – advanced print density film simulation, particle control
- Choose from our exact Camera Profiles that match your camera.
- Industry-leading quality particles, scanned at 6K for best results.
- Motion and photography.
- Positive, negative + inverted colors.
- Create and export 3D LUTS using FilmConvert for use on setup.
System requirements of FilmConvert Nitrate
- Software: Adobe After Effects or Premiere Pro CC 2015 and above
- Supported operating systems: Windows 10 / Windows 8.1 / Windows 7
- Processor: Intel multi-core or better, Xeon or AMD equivalent
- RAM: 4GB (8GB recommended or greater)
- Free hard disk space: 4GB or more recommended
FilmConvert Nitrate Free Download
FilmConvert Nitrate Adobe v3.11 for After Effects & Premiere Pro
FilmConvert Nitrate OFX 3.04 (x64)
How to install FilmConvert Nitrate
- Need to install Adobe After Effects or Premiere Pro
- Extract the downloaded software
- Run Setup to install the software
- Copy “FilmConvertNitrate.aex” to the path “C:\Program Files\Adobe\Common\Plug-ins\7.0\MediaCore“
- Open the software and use it