Table of Contents
GoodSync is an application used to backup and synchronize all data including photos, contacts, Email, MP3 music files, documents. The program is capable of working on laptops, desktops, portable hard drives, external drives…
GoodSync allows you to backup and synchronize all important data such as personal photos, contacts, Email, MP3 music files, documents, documents. You can use this tool to backup data on desktop computers, laptops, external storage devices such as portable hard drives, Flash drives, USB memory sticks, etc. In addition, for computers from Remote using FTP, WebDAV, SFTP… are also best supported.
GoodSync Full gives you an easy way to backup and synchronize your important documents. It provides many automated options, which can be used to synchronize data between desktop and laptop computers, computers and mobile devices, as well as local area networks and the Internet. In addition, GoodSync allows to maintain the latest versions of the same files across multiple devices. Thus allowing you to get the latest files available on both folders or devices.
Features of GoodSync
- Protect your company’s physical and virtual servers with GoodSync backup. Flexible auto and target options allow you to choose the right level of protection for different types of data.
- Control and protect your data with fast and reliable cross-platform remote access for all employees. With an unlimited number of users and connections, the GoodSync file server is perfectly suited for businesses of all sizes.
- Reduce your workload and increase corporate oversight with our web-enabled backup management system. Supports multiple endpoint and server operating systems, as well as local and remote file systems.
- Unnecessary file system monitoring
- Sync multiple devices for maximum comfort
- Synchronize FTP file modification time
- File modification time translation for Non-Storage File System
- Easily sync only file modification times
- Real-time monitoring
- Visualize changes
- Ease and flexibility of the screen
- Task tab, making it easier to work on some tasks
- Counter size for each level
- Dialogue to facilitate selection of synchronized folders
- Determine the required free space
- Report on actions and changes
- Tagging job on removable drive
- Network backup over encrypted channel.
System requirements for GoodSync
- Supported OS: Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
- RAM (Memory): 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 200 MB or more
GoodSync Free Download
GoodSync Enterprise 188.8.131.52 Multilingual
How to install GoodSync
- Turn off anti-virus software (Note also turn off Windows Defender)
- Unzip the downloaded software
- Install GoodSync
- Close trial account creation window
- Finish installation
- Close GoodSync if you start it
- Stop GoodSync service ( Run “net stop GsServer” as administrator in cmd )
- Copy GsAcct.tic from crack folder to : %LocalAppData%\GoodSync\ and replace existing one
- Run Trial patcher and Patch