Table of Contents
Graitec OMD 2024
Graitec OMD is a building simulation application that displays a rough estimate of the system while calculating all load distribution, wind containment and seismic assessments.
Since the launch of Graitec OMD software in 1993, it has become the reference software in continental Europe for the design and modeling of reinforced concrete buildings. Graitec OMD software receives a 3D model of the building, including slabs, beams, columns, walls and foundations, and, after assessing the overall stability of the structure, automatically draws all reinforcement details. for the building.
Arche software is distinguished above all by the technical innovations it makes: pre-dimensioning of structures, traditional calculation of load and bracing combinations, and sophisticated digital models. , automatically produces reinforcement plans for structural elements according to different standards, in particular EC0, EC1, EC2 and EC8.
This software has the necessary reference tools for checking steel frames and designing doors and windows. Graitec OMD software tools are also useful for automating the design and inspection of profiles, crane connections, floors and corridors. Graitec OMD software also generates expense reports and provides a complete report of estimated calculations in just a few minutes.
Features of Graitec OMD
- Integrate with 3D CAD with the ability to view previous hardware designed with Advance Concrete
- Make an initial estimate
- It has a 3D generator of snow, wind and the loads they exert on the structure
- Analysis of load distribution and wind bracing and a combination of traditional methods and sophisticated digital modeling techniques
- Seismic assessment in dynamic mode
- Automatically generate calculation reports, bill of materials, rebar rates and cost estimates
- Efficiency and productivity are improved with job-specific functions
- Smarter and more efficient BIM workflow
- Streamlined BIM workflow between MEP and structure
- More detailed assumptions allow for fine-tuning design
- Improved collaboration with other project members thanks to improvements in RC drawings and reports
- Using the Split Element tool on structure columns and frame elements
- To ensure that the structural connections from this application comply with the latest standards
- Change the running dimensions of connected fabrication parts using the Properties panel or the Edit Parts dialog box.
- When using some auto-fill tools, you can specify excluded fabrication parts.
- Easily change service on MEP fabricated parts in a model using the Properties panel.
- Change the size (diameter) of the mount support bar while maintaining accurate cost data.
- Add or remove a damper or change
System requirements of Graitec OMD
- Operating System: Windows 7/8 / 8.1 / 10
- Memory (RAM): Requires 2 GB of RAM.
- Hard disk space: 4 GB of free space required.
- Processor: Intel Dual Core processor or higher.
- NVIDIA: GeForce GTX 770 2GB / GeForce GTX 960 4GB Recommended
- Intel: HD Graphics 5000 / Iris Plus Graphics 640 recommended
Graitec OMD Free Download
Graitec OMD 2024
Graitec OMD 2022
Graitec OMD 2024 Included
- GRAITEC Ache Hybride 2024
- GRAITEC Melody 2024
- GRAITEC Care Runway Designer 2024
- GRAITEC Advance Design Modules 2024
How to install Graitec OMD 2024
- Turn off anti-virus software (Note also turn off Windows Defender)
- Unzip the downloaded software
- 1.Install LicenseServerUSA
- 2.Install Graitec_OMD_2024
- 3.Open Services.msc find Graitec License Server stop the service
- 4.go inside Crack folder copy the 2 folder and apply them in your C:\ he will ask you replace some files
- 5.go in services.msc and start Graitec License Server
- 6.run registry.reg done!