IKMAX for Cinema 4D
IKMAX for Cinema 4D is a new plugin 3DtoAll to bring your characters into Cinema 4D quickly, easily and fun
Have fun assembling your characters, posing for an epic illustration or animation! And this is just the beginning, we will continue to work hard to improve and add more exciting features thanks to you, 3D amigo!
Some advantages to the Character tool in C4D Studio can be seen in that the matching seems to be much faster, which can make it difficult for you to try to get the knuckles in place. Also found that accessory bindings seem to be much faster with the one click solution, it would be nice if this could be locked for animation to use other objects.
An in-store pose would be great in a future release, which is something Maxon seems to have missed as the pose morph seems more like a deformity than a pose. The pose should have a simple mirroring function with icons to show the selected pose for the whole body or individual limbs, I like the MODO ACS set for this.
Features of IKMAX for Cinema 4D
- Switch scenes from 3DsMAX to C4D with 2 clicks!
- Support Vray! Transition 3DsMax scenes even if they have vray materials or lights (if vray for 3DsMax is installed)
- Quickly create C4D libraries from 3DsMax models
- Open models created for 3DsMax and send them to C4D
- Use powerful 3DsMax modeling tools and instantly convert scenes to C4D with 2 clicks
- Send scenes from 3DsMax to C4D and from there easily integrate into After Effects CC – Live Integration!
- Instead of traditional scaling/rotating/matching moves to fit your model, simply tap the mesh on specific parts and tedious manual placement of joints. You can then make fine adjustments if needed.
- Create Skin weights for only the joints you need with 1 click instead of manually selecting joints that will affect the object.
- Select the objects you want to attach and simply click on the body in the dedicated interface to bind them!
- Experimenting with a new feature to automatically create “look” controls for your character’s eyes, just select 2 eyeballs and you’re done.
- Interface with all you need for a fast and fun experience to bring your models to life. Auto-tune from the guide, auto-skin, display options for rigs and grids, test rigs, change to shape mode, and more.
System requirements of IKMAX for Cinema 4D
- Supported OS: Windows 7/8/10
- Processor: Pentium IV or higher
- RAM: 1 GB RAM (2 GB recommended)
- Free hard disk space: 200 MB or more
- Compatible with Cinema 4D version R19 – S24
IKMAX for Cinema 4D Free Download
IKMAX for Cinema4D v1.9 R15 to S24 Incl Keygen iND
How to install IKMAX for Cinema 4D
- Need to install Cinema 4D before
- Unzip the downloaded software
- Run Setup to install the software