JetBrains CLion 2021
The installation process is simple and quick and once completed, you are greeted with a light and user friendly interface. It has simple and advanced features that will make the encryption process very easy and simple.
There are various features to support encryption, such as a highly customizable code editor with intelligent and complete views and detailed information. It has also received support for VCS like CVS, Subversion, Mercurial, Perfornce, GitHub and TFS. JetBrains CLion 2019 saves all your work with the help of local history feature.
Features of JetBrains CLion 2019
- A great application that can be used to improve your productivity when coding.
- This powerful and cross-platform application has been developed for C and C ++ development.
- There is a simple and fast installation process.
- Has a lightweight and user friendly interface.
- Be able to write code faster than you think, format and view with code details.
- Generate code for you from getters / setters to more complex patterns and refactor the code
- Static analysis (including DFA) for all supported languages
- Use the debugging UI with GDB or LLDB as an backend
- Use integrated Valgrind Memcheck and Google Sanitators to detect memory errors
- Support CMake with automated code generation, goal completion and updating
- Provides unified interface for most popular VCS Subversion, Git, GitHub …
- Provides essential support for the CMake, Python, and popular web technologies
- Work with .clang format configuration and suggest converting to ClangFormat
- If you use the Microsoft Visual C ++ toolkit in CLion, you can now try the new test debugger.
- It was deployed by the JetBrains team on LLDB and included in CLion. To turn on built-in support for the native display, use Settings | Build, Build, Deploy | Views of debug data |
- Activate NatVis renderer for LLDB.
- The test debugger is available when explicitly enabled: call the Maintenance dialog box (Shift + Ctrl + Alt + /) | Experimental features and select cidr.debugger.lldb.windows to control it.
- Get support for VCS like CVS, Subversion, Mercurial, Perfornce, GitHub and TFS.
- Save all your work with the help of local history feature.
System requirements of JetBrains CLion 2021
- Operating system: Windows 7/8 / 8.1 / 10
- Memory (RAM): Requires 2 GB RAM.
- Hard disk space: 500 MB of free space required.
- Processor: Intel Dual Core processor or higher
JetBrains CLion 2021 Free Download
JetBrains CLion2021.1 x64
How to install JetBrains CLion 2021
- Turn off anti-virus software (Note also turn off Windows Defender)
- Extract the downloaded software
- Run Setup to install the softwareThere are 2 Methods to Crack
- Method 1
- Open the software and choose the test version “Evaluate for free”
- Go to the software, choose File> Settings> Plugins
- Click “Configure”> “Manage Plugin Responsitories”
- Add to https://repo.idechajian.com and press OK
- In the tab “Marketplace” Find the keyword “BetterIntelliJ” and press Install
- Reset software
- Select Help> Register> Add New License> Activation Code and enter Code in the text file
- Method 2
- Open the software and choose the test version “Evaluate for free“
- Go to the software and drag and drop the ide-eval-resetter.jar file into the software
- Here is the reset trial, choose Help> Eval Reset
- Finished watch the detailed installation instructions video