Table of Contents
JetBrains GoLand 2022
JetBrains GoLand is a great application for making it easy to read, write and change code. It has many different features and a variety of tools to work with such as error detection and error correction suggestions. It has easy undo function to create fast, easy and reliable. Users can switch between Windows, types, files and symbols. It has powerful pre-built modules to run and debug your application.
JetBrains GoLand supports quite different tools to ensure the level of comfort and flexibility of programmers. It supports code reading that helps users analyze their code and analyze bugs, then it has an IntelliJ ecosystem plugin that will add an integrated set of tools for coding and further development.
It has Terminal with dependency of user comfort platform, users can work with linear command line or PowerShell or even with bash. It has a database tool to connect to the database directly during the SQL programming process and execute commands plus the browser and export the data. It has convenient settings and one of its features is an easy-to-use graphical interface.
Features of JetBrains GoLand
- Easy to use and learn for the desired school programmer.
- Professional and efficient coding environment.
- There is easy to create database and import database files too.
- There are different settings and tools for different user desires.
- Debugging a series of nested calls and method calls is now much easier with the new debugging action, Smart Step Into.
- The debugger displays goroutines instead of threads (and vice versa). Choose how to display the int: variable in binary, decimal or hex.
- Copy the stack, available in the Debugger tab by right-clicking on the goroutine list, copying the entire stack stack into the copy / paste buffer. Magic!
- Run to the available cursor as a mouse gesture.
- Windows minidumps are supported.
- The Run / Debug configuration can now be run with sudo.
- Shortcuts are supported to organize and promote user workflows.
- There is a database tool for SQL programmers.
- HasTerminal plus Powershell, bash and naming.
- Convenient installation and one of its features is an easy-to-use graphical interface.
- Available structures include Rename and Extract to quickly and safely change the code.
- The built-in formatter provides functions equivalent to go fmt.
- Extends standard syntax highlighting with a unique color for each parameter.
- Provides a dedicated interface to run and debug correctly.
- Git integration allows you to browse change history, manage branches, merge.
- Provides a plugin that allows you to connect to locally running Dockers.
- Take advantage of smart encryption support when editing SQL, direct database connection
- Support for Angular and Node.js is available through the plugin.
System requirements of JetBrains GoLand
- Operating system: Windows XP / Vista / 7/8 / 8.1 / 10.
- Memory (RAM): Requires 1 GB RAM.
- Hard disk space: 500 MB of free space required.
- Processor: Intel Dual Core processor or higher.
JetBrains GoLand Free Download
JetBrains GoLand 2022.1.2 x64
How to install JetBrains GoLand
- Turn off anti-virus software (Note also turn off Windows Defender)
- Extract the downloaded software
- Run Setup to install the softwareThere are 2 Methods to Crack
- Method 1
- Open the software and choose the test version “Evaluate for free”
- Go to the software, choose File> Settings> Plugins
- Click “Configure”> “Manage Plugin Responsitories”
- Add to https://repo.idechajian.com and press OK
- In the tab “Marketplace” Find the keyword “BetterIntelliJ” and press Install
- Reset software
- Select Help> Register> Add New License> Activation Code and enter Code in the text file
- Method 2
- Open the software and choose the test version “Evaluate for free“
- Go to the software and drag and drop the ide-eval-resetter.jar file into the software
- Here is the reset trial, choose Help> Eval Reset
- Finished watch the detailed installation instructions video