MAGIX Samplitude Pro X5
MAGIX Samplitude Pro X5 Suite 16 provides the highest level of quality for recording, mixing and mastering tasks, as well as for music production.
The new MAGIX Samplitude Pro Suite extends its most prized features, now adding Automated Lanes for optimal control and an overview of auto-tracking data, new browser extensions to search Quick effects and instruments, new MIDI editing functions and improved MIDI workflow. And Samplitude currently supports CPUs with up to 32 cores!
With the release of version four of Samplitude Pro X, MAGIX expands on the most flexible and high quality DAW solution for recording, mixing and mastering.
Samplitude Pro now provides additional options for editing MIDI. Now MIDI automation data can be edited, scaled, duplicated, stretched and scaled more efficiently and effectively. The automatic data smoothing and enhancement feature provides smoother transitions in files.
And to ensure optimal performance for recording and playback, back-end multi-core operation and other improvements were made. The new ASIO priority boost option ensures absolute reliability thanks to CPU priority.
Features of MAGIX Samplitude Pro X5
- Record, produce, mix and master in a DAW
- The highest sound quality for recording studio tasks
- Automated lanes for optimal control and overview of tracking automation data
- New add-on browser for quick search of effects and tools
- Improved performance: Samplitude currently supports CPUs with up to 32 cores
- New MIDI editing functions and improved MIDI workflow
- 17 virtual instruments and Pro Plus Pro Plus independent sampling version
- SpectraLayers Pro 6 is the most advanced audio spectrum editor on the market and turns audio into a unique visual world of multi-dimensional data. Its intuitive concept and toolkit allow audio to be extracted, optimized, or reordered in ways previously unimaginable.
- Thanks to ARA2, Steinberg SpectraLayers Pro is now more fully integrated into Samplitude Pro X5.
- iZotope Ozone Elements contains a variety of presets and macro controls that make mastering process an absolute joy.
- iZotope RX Elements includes a standalone editor and plug-in that can be used directly in Samplitude to solve common problems with unwanted recording, cropping, clicks, and background noise.
System requirements of MAGIX Samplitude Pro X5
- You need a 32-bit or 64-bit version for the following operating systems:
- Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7
- Processor: 2 GHz
- RAM: 2 GB (32 bit), 4 GB (64 bit)
- Graphics card: Onbroad, minimum resolution 1024 x 768
- Hard drive space: 4 GB to install the program
MAGIX Samplitude Pro X5 Free Download
MAGIX Samplitude Pro X5 Suite 220.127.116.11 Multilingual
How to install MAGIX Samplitude Pro X5
- Turn off anti-virus software (Note also turn off Windows Defender)
- Extract the downloaded software
- Run Setup to install the software
- Copy the [email protected] file to the location where the “C:\Program Files\MAGIX\Samplitude Pro X5 Suite” software has been installed
- See the video for detailed installation instructions