MATLAB 2015 is a high-level language that can be used to calculate data, analyze and visualize data. You can import files from other applications into MATLAB for computational analysis. It has comprehensive math and engineering tools that allow you to analyze your data.
MATLAB has all the components of any traditional language. You can continue to create graphical user interfaces using the layout tools provided by MATLAB. All sorts of technical and scientific issues can be easily solved using this comprehensive high-level language. MATLAB has been around for a while and today we can look at MATLAB R2015a
MATLAB R2015a has an entirely new Control Panel section included in the Simulink Library Browser that includes lots of controls and displays like Knobs, Lights, Linear. Half and quarter switches, Rocker, rotary, slide and switch, etc. These controls and screens can easily drop into your model. After dropping, you just need to double click on it to associate the control and display with any signal.
Another new feature included in MATLAB R2015a is that you can now highlight the Algebra loop so you can identify it easily. Before this release identified the Algebra loop was a difficult job. Sample time has become simpler as a lot of maths blocks have been simplified with less data. A new Scope type called Simulink Time Scope has been added in this version.
- New control panel section is available in Simulink Library Browser.
- Can easily add controls and displays to your model.
- Can link the controls to the signals easily.
- Can highlight algebra loops.
- Sample time becomes simpler.
- A new range named Simulink Time Range is included.
System requirements of MATLAB 2015
- Operating system: Windows 7/8/10
- Memory (RAM): Requires 2GB RAM.
- Hard disk space: 1 GB for MATLAB only, 3-4 GB for normal installation.
- Processor: Any Intel or AMD x86 processor that supports SSE2 instruction set
MATLAB 2015 Free Download
How to install MATLAB 2015
- Turn off anti-virus software (Note also turn off Windows Defender)
- Right-click the downloaded Mount file, if Windows 7 needs the software to create the virtual ISO Power ISO drive
- Run the Setup file to install the software
- Open the [email protected] file to get the Installation Key >> Select the necessary parts and click Next
- After installation is complete, Copy 3 File “bin, java, toolbox” to the path “C:\Program Files\MATLAB\MATLAB Production Server\R2015a“
- Open the software, select “Activate without internet” then find the path to the file “lic_standalone” and Next will display the success message.
- Video test Windows 10 – 64bit