MCBoot VN is a tool to create USB-HDD boot for two standards MBR legacy and UEFI-GPT. The purpose of MCBoot VN is to provide users with a BOOT version with all the necessary tools and with only the simplest operation, but still have to have a versatile and professional computer rescue usb.
Features of MCBOOT
- This is the BOOT MENU for two standards MBR legacy and UEFI-GPT
- Grub4 boot menu for Dos: Boot to PE Windows, Partition Wizard, Partition Guru, Konboot, Memtest, MHDD, ghost 11.5, HDD regeneration, Active Password Changer. ..and many other useful tools
- WinPe includes: PE Win 11 pro x64, Win 10 pro x64, Win 10 pro x86, Win 8.1 pro x86, with complete recovery software on Mini Windows: Acronis TrueImage, Norton Ghost, Partition Wizard, Aomei Partition, Section Guru…
- Tools Dos Partition Wizard, Partition Guru, Konboot, Memtest, MHDD, ghost 11.5, hard drive regenerator, Active Password Changer
- Virus scanning support (Kaspersky Rescue, Avira Rescue, Eset, Dr.Web)
- Dos Grub2 . Tool
- The transfer interface in Dos and WinPE is friendly.
- WinPE supports versions:
- Update Mini Windows 10 32Bit
- Update Mini Windows 10 64Bit
- Update Mini Windows 11 64Bit
- Update Mini Windows 8.1 32Bit_lite
- Support loading Admin using temviewer,
- Win mini xp: support low configuration machine
- Update Dos Loading with Win x86 UEFI
- System updates and bug fixes:
- One-click upgrade supports creating bootable USB-HDD easily and conveniently
- Update wifi driver for windows pe x64-86, good support for new machines
- Update all LAN, Wifi, vega, Graphics, NVIDIA Geforce GT drivers
- Update driver for card reader, USB 3.0-3.1 port for portable set-top box
- Update to install Windows 7-8-10 AIO to support Windows installation
- Update Hiren’t boot 10.0 final
MCBOOT Free Download
WinPE MCBoot VN Version 9.2 Pro build 180922 Pro 2022
How to create usb Boot
You can use the Rufus version in the downloaded file, yes guys => then run and set up as shown below.
- Device: You select the exact USB or HDD/SSD that you want to create BOOT.
- Boot selection: Select to the BOOT file (*.ISO format) that you downloaded in the
- preparation section.
- Partition scheme: You choose MBR.
- Target system: You choose BIOS or UEFI.
- File system: You leave it as FAT32 (Default)
- => Then click START button to start creating BOOT.