Mixcraft Pro Studio 9
Mixcraft Pro Studio 9 is a powerful multi-track recording application that can also be used as a host for various virtual instruments or as a MIDI player. With Mixcraft making its way into the arena, music production has made a huge leap forward because it has features including professional MIDI recording, high-speed transitions, time-lapse and video recording.
The interface of Acoustica Mixcraft Pro Studio is very eye-catching and has countless options to play. Enthusiasts may find it a bit difficult to work with it initially because it requires extensive knowledge of sound mastering.
Acoustica Mixcraft Pro Studio already has some powerful instruments including piano, organ emulator, bass and drum, etc. It also provides a typing option that allows you to type different notes for each instrument. You can also modify octaves, notes and pitches with this option. All in all Acoustica Mixcraft Pro Studio 8.1 is a great application developed for musicians.
Features of Mixcraft Pro Studio 9
- Powerful multi-track recording application.
- Can be used as a host for various virtual instruments or as a MIDI organizer.
- Features MIDI recording, pitch change, time stretching and video sorting features.
- The Mixcraft performance dashboard provides incredible features for live performance and loop-based components, competing with the best DAWs on the market.
- Activate sound loops and MIDI with your Launchpad, MIDI controller or even your keyboard. Record directly to locations and make real-time edits to audio between performance.
- Mixcraft’s suite of effects and instruments is unparalleled, including a large library of sampled instruments, powerful samplers, authentic simulations of classical instruments, electric pianos, stone organs, and A great sound set of ToneBoosters, compressors, filters, equalizers and other effects.
- Has an attractive interface.
- There are some powerful instruments like piano, organ emulator, bass and drum.
- Provides music typing options that will allow you to enter different notes.
- Can modify octaves, notes and pitch.
System requirements of Mixcraft Pro Studio
- Operating system: Windows XP / Vista / 7/8 / 8.1 / 10
- Memory (RAM): Requires 1 GB RAM.
- Hard disk space: 600 MB free space required.
- Processor: Intel Pentium 1.5 GHz processor or higher.
Mixcraft Pro Studio 9 Free Download
Acoustica Mixcraft Pro Studio 9.0 Build 436 Multilingual x64