MOTU Digital Performer 11
MOTU Digital Performer 11 is a major upgrade to MOTU’s flagship DAW software, with support for Apple silicon Macs and macOS Big Sur, and optimized multi-core performance to keep up with demanding projects. your most slot. Composers will love the DP11’s Match Map for today’s cutting-edge orchestral sound library, streamlining your ability to play, record, and program your amazingly expressive performances. And support for the MIDI Polyphonic Expression controller gives the DP11 tremendous creative potential with MPE-enabled controllers from Roli and other manufacturers. With all this and more, MOTU’s Digital Performer 11 is the clear choice of professionals for songwriting, studio production, live performance, soundtracks and broadcasting, post-production, and surround mixing.
MPE data (from compatible controllers like Volk Seaboard and Roger Linn’s Lin Jing) will now be fully captured, with expressive gestures superimposed on ‘normal’ MIDI data in Piano view Roll of DP. In addition, you can split the expression data of each note into different lanes for editing, aided by the new Scale tool, which allows you to increase or decrease the amount of expression in a given CC. All of DP’s included software tools, including the MX4 synth, are now also compatible with MPE.
MOTU has also seen fit to include Match Maps in this latest release, which are particularly useful for maintaining playing styles in extensive orchestral sample libraries such as from EastWest, Spitfire, VSL, etc Furthermore, any match you select in the Match Map will also be reflected in DP’s QuickScribe score editor.
The included Nanosampler has also been updated to version 2.0. It now features three different sample playback modes (Classic, 1-shot, and slice), improved time-stretching, more beat trim options, and a completely overhauled graphical interface.
Following in the footsteps of rival Ableton, DP now has Flashback Recordings but goes even further when it comes to including it in sound recordings. To minimize the problem where you just played the perfect synthesizer stream and forgot to hit record, you can use this new function that will recall not only the MIDI but also the audio that was just played. A very nice function.
Digital Performers go to virtual tool Nanosampler getting a major update with version 2.0. There are three playback modes, a new time-stretching algorithm, and random beat trimming in DP 11.
Novation and AKAI controller users can rejoice as they can now use the clip window with their pad controller, allowing for more direct compatibility for MOTUs’ flagship DAWs.
With this new iteration, MOTU has added native support on new Apple silicon Macs and macOS Big Sur. They have also optimized the processing for these new chips allowing high levels of native multi-core performance to be achieved.
Digital Performer 11 adds all of these features along with a host of other enhancements including Live Performance Mode, Chunk Folders & Playlists, and now available multi-channel MIDI Tracks.
Features of MOTU Digital Performer 11
- Award-winning DAW software that’s perfect for recording audio, scoring music, and arranging sound for post production
- Powerful audio recording and MIDI sequencing that’s only limited by your computer’s capabilities
- Articulation Maps enhance your scoring workflow with advanced orchestral sound libraries
- Nanosampler 2.0 brings you advanced sampling and sound design capabilities
- Advanced integration with external controllers including Novation Launchpad, Akai APC series, Native Instruments Komplete Kontrol series, iCON Control devices, and Avid EuCon controllers
- Supports MIDI Polyphonic Expression (MPE) with MPE-capable controllers from Roli and other manufacturers
- MX4 synthesizer and other included instruments have been updated to support MPE input
- Live Performance mode performs effects processing in real time
- Multichannel MIDI tracks allow you to record and play multiple channels of MIDI in a single track
- Stretch Audio powered by Zynaptiq ZTX PRO time-stretching and pitch-shifting technology
- Beat Detection 2.0 engine instantly conforms imported audio to your project’s tempo
- Clips window for live triggering and looping
- Flexible, scalable user interface lets you create and arrange your own environment to best suit your workflow
- Consolidated window options let you instantly switch between complete layouts
- Nondestructive track comping lets you easily organize and manage multiple takes on a single track
- Enhanced video engine lets you view full 720p or 1080p HD video clips on your main or secondary monitor
- QuickScribe Music Notation offers accurate real-time MIDI transcription and advanced tools for fine-tuning your score
- Sample-accurate timing and synchronization also makes DP perfect for live event triggering
- AAF, OMF, XML file interchange options make collaboration easy
System requirements of MOTU Digital Performer 11
- Operating System: Windows 7/8 / 8.1 / 10
- Memory (RAM): Requires 1 GB of RAM.
- Hard disk space: 1.5 GB of free space required.
- Processor: 1 GHz Intel Pentium processor or higher.
- 5.1 . audio
MOTU Digital Performer 11 Free Download
MOTU Digital Performer 11.0 (x64)
How to install MOTU Digital Performer 11
- Turn off anti-virus software (Note also turn off Windows Defender)
- Unzip the downloaded file
- Run Setup to install the software
- Right-click the file “dp_hosts_patch.cmd” >> Run as Administrator
- Run the Keygen file >> Generate Serial Number
- Click Register This Computer
- Done video Windows 10 – 64bit