Table of Contents
NCH Crescendo Music Notation Software
NCH Crescendo Music Notation Software provides a powerful tool for working and creating musical notation, allowing you to arrange professional-quality tracks and compose music for a variety of needs. The software has a wide range of notation and time key notation to cater for every musical need.
The software has an easy-to-use interface that allows adding and manipulating music intuitively. Each note can be dragged to change its pitch and position, and relationships and dashes can be added across the notes with a few clicks.
You can also create dots, chords, add repetitions, and more. The software also allows you to insert text into transcripts to specify tempo, dynamics or lyrics.
Once created, you can listen to it by playing back the MIDI in the app, or export it as a MIDI file for playback in other programs. You can also print a complete project or blank tracks for handwriting.
Add the whole, half, quarter, eighth and sixteenth notes and the rest (short for semi-whole). Compose music in Treble, Bass or C Clefs (example: Alto and Tenor). Assign sharp, flat, and random notes to musical notes. Shortcuts switch between note and rest. Insert text to specify title, tempo, motivation, or lyrics. Drag notes to change their pitch or position. Automatically detects whether a measure has the correct beat count for the time signature.
Adjust the position of the staff lines by aligning them with or on other employee lines. Add relationships and slurs on notes. Zoom in and out for easier editing. View completed work history. Save to Crescendo format or export as MusicXML. Print finished music projects or blank sheets for hand-to-hand delivery. Create dot notes, chords, add repeats.
Features of Crescendo Music Notation Software
- Change the key signature and time signature
- Add the whole, half, quarter, eighth, sixteenth and thirtieth note and the rest (shortened symbol to demisemiquaver)
- Create tracks using Treble, Bass, Tenor or Alto Clefs
- Displays note names in notes to help beginner musicians
- Write your own guitar tablature
- Use drum set and pattern to write percussion notation
- Assign sharp, flat, and random notes to notes
- Add rapport and bad voice on notes
- Create dot notes, chord, add repeat, and more
- Shortcuts switch between note and rest
- Insert text to specify title, tempo, motivation, or lyrics
- Drag notes to change their pitch or position
- Copy, cut and paste measures for easy subject insertion
- Zoom in and out for easier editing
- Brace works together to make team scores
- Listen to your compositions with MIDI playback or export MIDI music files
- Create and replay guitar tabs
- Supports VSTi instruments, such as piano or violin, for quality MIDI playback
- Print finished music projects to share
- Print blank tracks for handwritten notes
System requirements of Crescendo Music Notation Software
- Supported operating systems: Windows 7/8/10
- Processor: Pentium IV and above
- RAM: 1 GB RAM (2 GB recommended)
- Free hard disk space: 200 MB or more
Crescendo Music Notation Software Free Download
NCH Crescendo Music Notation Software v5.38
How to install Crescendo Music Notation Software
- Turn off anti-virus software (Note also turn off Windows Defender)
- Extract the downloaded software
- Run Setup to install the software
- Run the KeyGen file and press Patch Hosts
- Open the software and enter the key. If not ok, you can Generate and enter another key
- See the video for detailed installation instructions