Nexus 3 allows users to easily create unique sounds with their latest additions to the Nexus engine. Editing presets is easier than ever with the addition of four quick-access macro controls and a total of 20 modulation slots. Even if you’re like me and rely heavily on presets rather than designing your own sound (I’m not ashamed to admit it), the macros are conveniently located below the FILTER controls and easy to use. use. The MOD-MATRIX parameters are easy to understand, especially for beginners who want to start exploring the more advanced features of the Nexus. I spent way too much time controlling the various parameters and making some funky sounds. It really is a playground for aspiring sound designers.
The effects tool has also been significantly improved. It’s easy to find and create ready-made sounds in a full mix. The effects menu is smooth and easy to follow. I really wish reFX would release their effects tool as a separate plugin because I love the sound of their reverbs.
It has three columns for easy navigation and shows counters for folders, categories and presets. Color-coded tags, bookmarks, favorites, and a dedicated slot for user presets. Easily find what you’re looking for with instant audio previews, search as you type, filter by categories and tags, and more.
Features of Nexus 3
- There’s a brand new recorder mode.
- There’s nothing between you and the chords you’ve always wanted to put down.
- Create the most complex patterns with multiple notes per step and set your own velocity.
- Zoom in on the x-axis or y-axis for a fine adjustment, or zoom out for a full sample overview.
- Completely revamped effects page. Now with signal stream visualization to give you real-time feedback.
- You see what you hear and you hear what you see.
- Four effects inserts, four equalizers, filters, reverbs, delays, pulses, and limiters. Color coded for extremely quick navigation.
- All on one page. No need to click again and again to get the desired result.
- Access to all sixteen layer arpeggiators, in addition to the main arpeggiator.
- Extend the sample length up to 256 steps and play the most complex patterns you can think of.
- Efforts to improve for more comfortable editing and testing, and the result is the best Arpeggiator you can find on the market
Features of Nexus 3
Software compatible with this Plugin
- FL Studio
- Logic Pro X / GarageBand
- Ableton Live
- Cubase / Nuendo
- Reason 10 or later
- Pro Tools 11 or later
- Bitwig Studio
- Studio One
- Sonar 6 or later
- Reaper 2 or later
- Tracktion / Waveform
- Digital Performer 4.1 or later
- Renoise 2 or later
- ACID Pro 6 or later
- Orion 5 or later
- NI Maschine
Nexus 3 Free Download
How to install Nexus 3
- Turn off anti-virus software (Note also turn off Windows Defender)
- Unzip the downloaded software
- Copy folder “reFX” to “C:\Users\Public\Public Documents“
- Copy Nexus3.39.dll and regkey.dat to VST Plugin Folder
- Edit the path to the Library of the file “settings.json” in the reFX folder in the previous step