Table of Contents
The OMRON CX-ONE allows users to build, configure and program a wide range of devices such as PLCs, HMIs, and motion control systems and networks with just one software package with several settings and licenses. This greatly reduces configuration complexity and allows automation systems to be programmed or configured with minimal training.
Includes software CX-Programmer, CX-Simulator, CX-Designer, CX-Motion (Pro), CX-Position, CX-Drive, CX-Server, CX-Integrator, CX-Process Tool, CX-Thermo, CX -Sensor, NV-Designer
Features of OMRON CX-ONE
- One software supports programming PLC + HMI, network, motion & actuation, regulator & switch and sensor
- Common interface – & – feel for configuration of all devices
- Interactive offline simulation of PLCs and HMIs with only one automation supplier source
- Some settings and licenses for all software
- Offers free subscriptions, upgrades, free libraries, FAQs and help
- One-time install includes free updates to software capabilities and hardware support
- The correct way to enter programs with fewer keys and thus faster programming.
- Intuitive windows, symbol browsing, and help tools mean fewer errors and typos that need to be corrected during startup.
- For rapid program creation, the symbol addresses for input and output are automatically incremented. Special Copy/Paste function for quick copying with consecutive URLs. PLC application symbols can be used directly in other CX-ONE applications, including the CX-Designer HMI design software.
System requirements of OMRON CX-ONE
- Supported operating systems: Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
- Processor: Multi-core processor
- RAM: 4GB (8GB or more recommended)
- Free hard disk space: 5 GB or more
OMRON CX-ONE Free Download
OMRON CX-ONE 4.60 (2021.04)
How to install OMRON CX-ONE
- Turn off anti-virus software (Note also turn off Windows Defender)
- Unzip the downloaded software
- Run Setup to install the software
- Enter the key in the text file