AEScipts Subtitle Pro is a professional plugin that allows you to create subtitles for your videos directly in After Effects and Premiere Pro. you can import .srt file or any subtitle format or write your text. translate words with one click. One-click time synchronization. More than just a plain text for subtitles, create stylish subtitles!.
In addition, this application allows you to insert various types of signal indicators, including volume icons or custom image files. If you want to depict more dynamic effects, you can import image sequences or GIF animations into background layers.
With the support from hardware technology as well as improvements from the software that supports video making. Designers have been supported almost to the maximum to bring out the highest quality for each output video.
Features of Subtitle Pro
- Import the SRT file or write your own text
- Youtube SRT Importer – quick and easy just by copying youtube link
- Find time duplication of subtitles
- Animated sample preview
- Synchronization between Plugins and Consequences
- Transfer all or some of the rows with useful and helpful user interface
- Translate sentences right inside professional subtitles
- Control subtitles with markers
- Search and Quick Find
- Import and export subtitles in all popular formats.
- Table View & AutoSave Workflow
- Various subtitle animation templates to choose from
- All encodings supported (utf-8, utf-8 with bom, ansii, utf-16)
- Quick render
- Works on all resolutions
- Subtitles pro is multi-purpose, in addition to subtitles you can create lower third animation and more!
System requirements of Subtitle Pro
- Operating System: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10.
- Memory (RAM): 512 MB RAM required.
- Hard disk space: 20 MB of free space required.
- Processor: Intel Dual Core processor or higher.
Subtitle Pro Free Download
AEScripts Subtitle Pro 2.8.0
How to install Subtitle Pro
- Turn off anti-virus software (Note also turn off Windows Defender)
- Unzip the downloaded software
- Copy com.letsmotion.subtitlepro to the path C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\CEP\extensions\
- Run the file Keys.reg on Windows, install-as-admin on MAC
- Open the software Edit > Preferences > General