Tekla Portal Frame Connection Designer 2021
Tekla Portal Frame Connection Designer 2021 is an integrated part of the Tekla software family. Seamlessly integrated with Tekla Structural Designer or acting as a stand-alone application, Tekla Portal Designer is fully integrated with features and functions that allow efficient and rigorous design to create design solutions. cost performance for steel gate-framed buildings.
Trusted by UK Structural Engineers for gate frame design for more than 30 years, the product retains a unique method of elastomeric analysis to effectively create single and multi-leaf gate frame designs. Automatic tests for sway, member stability and quick catchability are included along with automatic loads for wind, snow, hoist, lanyard and railing. The final design can be communicated through clear and concise documentation including drawings and calculations.
Features of Tekla Portal Frame Connection Designer 2021
- Preliminary and detailed portal frame design options are available easily.
- Understand the frame’s hinge history including hinge reversal and forging mechanisms.
- Fully interactive check member’s stability.
- Automatically checks the stability of the shaking frame (including the full quadratic elastic-elastic analysis SCI P292).
- Integrates the awning, top, and base plate connections into the BCSA / SCI Green Book.
- Modeling features:
- Build your own steel gate frame.
- Choose from symmetrical, asymmetric, backed frames, monopitch, mansards, or flat top portal frames.
- Includes valley beam, tie rod, crane, floor beam and handrail as required.
- Choose from pinned, fixed, or partially fixed base conditions.
- Optimization of the tabs from the rolling or plated sections.
- Automatically apply dead and imposed load cases.
- Automatically calculate wind and snow load to BS6399
- Easily apply the nominal horizontal load to stabilize shaking.
System requirements of Tekla Portal Frame Connection Designer 2021
- Operating System: Windows 10 – 64 bit
- CPU: Multi-core Intel i3 series or higher, equivalent to Xeon or AMD
- Memory: 8GB (16GB or more recommended)
- OS: Microsoft Windows 7 SP1 / 8.1 / 10 (64 bit recommended)
- Graphics: 1280 x 1024 resolution (1920 x 1080 or higher recommended)
- 512MB or more of dedicated RAM.
- Disk space: 1GB or more of free space for installation
Tekla Portal Frame Connection Designer 2021 Free Download
How to install Tekla Portal Frame Connection Designer 2021
- Turn off anti-virus software (Note also turn off Windows Defender)
- Unzip the downloaded software
- Run Setup to install the software, select Local Sentinel RMS
- Continue to run the keygen file to get the file “Local.teklalicdb” and copy to the path “C:\ProgramData\Tekla\Structural\Licensing“