Thea For Cinema 4D
This Thea For Cinema 4D Plugin provides a list of advanced tools that are actively being developed to satisfy the most demanding imaging requirements. In v2.2, Thea Material Editor was fully integrated inside Cinema 4D. Thea Shader can be helpful to make it easy to apply tonemapping and modify texture coordinates to every bitmap, and also add advanced processes like Fresnel Ramp.
Cinema 4D offers a variety of settings, and we have taken care to support them all, in line with the native renderer. Whether you are using MoGraph copy, array or display revisions, the result will always be as usual. Thea Render supports multiple display channels like Normal, Depth, Alpha, Ambient, Shadows, and many more. These channels can be used to add various post processing effects on the final rendered image.
Cinema 4D is automatically converted to Thea materials before transferring to Thea’s rendering engine. Due to differences in material systems, transitions are taking place using heuristic rules. That means that there are some features / parameters in C4D materials that are not supported in Thea materials and vice versa.
The following channels are supported: Color, Diffusion, Characteristic, Reflection, Transparency, Bump, Alpha, Luminance, Mist, and Shift.
Features of Thea For Cinema 4D
- With Backface material support, you can now create materials like sheets of paper, labels, foil, etc.
- It is integrated inside Cinema 4D which supports the Front & Back option of the Texture tab.
- Content Browser makes it easier to add HDR images and materials in scenes. Materials can be applied to selected objects or added to the materials manager.
- Adding HDR images to the scene is easier as the sky is currently being added as a Sky object with the Thea Sky tag already assigned to it.
- It is also possible to add your own local folders in the Custom Folders area.
- You can also download Siemens NX 12 from iggtech
System requirements of Thea For Cinema 4D
- Operating System: Windows 7/8/10 64-bit,
- CPU: Intel SSE3 (or compatible) CPU,
- GPU: for Nvidia CUDA Presto GPU (2.x / 3.x / 5.x / 6.x / 7.0 / 7.5 compute capabilities) with the latest graphics driver or AMD Graphics Card ( Hawaii, Tahiti, Pitcairn, Capeverde, Bonaire) with OpenCL and the latest graphics drivers,
- Support: Cinema 4D R16-R21
Thea For Cinema 4D Free Download
Thea For Cinema 4D v2.2.483.1875 (x64)
For Cinema 4D Collection
How to install Thea For Cinema 4D
- Cinema 4D needs to be installed first
- Turn off antivirus software (Note off Windows Defender as well)
- Extract the downloaded file
- Run Setup to install the software
- Copy “liblmx-altair.dll” to the path “C:\Program Files\MAXON\Cinema 4D R20\plugins\Thea Render\“
- Enter [email protected] into the license server