Thea For SketchUp
Thea For SketchUp is a powerful rendering tool combined with the simplicity of SketchUp. Best realistic photo rendering integrated directly into SketchUp. Having biased, unbiased, and interactive rendering modes including GPU support at your fingertips, inside the SketchUp view, is a delightful experience.
The plugin allows you to enrich your models with very detailed three-dimensional content, breaking old limits regarding the complexity of the model being processed. The Advanced Thea document editor has been fully integrated in SketchUp, bringing all the advanced and unique features of Thea documents. The user interface has been redesigned from scratch following the simplicity and ease of use of SketchUp. Thea for SketchUp allows you to run interactive rendering inside a Thea window or directly inside the SketchUp view, a feature we call interactive render overlay.
Additionally, with the use of interactive area rendering, you can select and render an area of the SketchUp view, providing super-fast response to complex scenes. This is a valuable workflow tool as it gives you immediate visualization of modifications to shape, environment, depth of field, reflection, light distribution, Material calculator and exterior Thea model. The Exposure Adjustment button eliminates the manual process of finding the correct exposure of the rendered image with one click. On top of that, three new exposure presets have been added for different types of scenes (inside, sunlight inside, outside).
Features of Thea For SketchUp
- The stereoscopic image output outputs two 360-degree images for both eyes, allowing you to view the model in 3D using either simple red cyan glasses or a VR headset.
- In addition, there is also Material Cloud presets for adding volumetric effects on defined groups or solid components.
- Thea Render for SketchUp has its own spotlight.
- The Light Editor not only allows for precise lighting positioning, but can also provide direct feedback while displaying interactively in the main window.
- Integrate your models into a background scene, showcasing realistic shadows created by IBL, Sun, and Thea Point Lights. It can also generate real reflections on the ground.
- Thea for SketchUp supports Photoshop PSB / PSD files (8, 16 and 32bit).
- This makes it possible to save multi-layered images in a large format. Any rendered image can be saved as .img.thea file.
- This file can be reloaded inside the Thea Render Window at any time allowing user to resume rendering.
- Thea Render has some advanced functions, such as an expansive material editor, darkroom for lighting adjustments, channel rendering, dispersion, depth of field, and more!
- You can also download Enscape3D from iggtech
System requirements of Thea For SketchUp
- Supported Operating Systems: Windows 10 / Windows 8.1 / Windows 7
- Processor: Intel multi-core or higher, Xeon or AMD equivalent
- RAM: 4GB (8GB or more recommended)
- Free hard disk space: 4GB or more recommended
Thea For SketchUp Free Download
Thea v2.2.1015.1877 (x64) For SketchUp 2018 – 2021
For SketchUp Collection