TIA Portal V15
TIA Portal V15 is a handy application that will give you unlimited access to a range of automation services from integrated engineering and digital planning to transparent operation.
It will shorten marketing time like simulation tools. It increases palnt’s productivity with the help of additional diagonal lines as well as power management functions. The SIMATIC TIA portal provides you with greater flexibility by connecting to management.
It is considered the perfect portal to participate in Digital Business. This app fully complements Siemens offers for companies on their way to Company 4.0 that connects well with MindSphere and you can perform analyzes and get quality services around the world.
Features of TIA Portal V15
- The handy application will give you unrestricted access to a range of automation services.
- Shorten the time needed to market as simulation tools.
- Increase plant productivity with the help of additional diagnostics as well as energy management functions.
- Gives you greater flexibility by connecting with management.
- Considered the perfect portal to participate in Digital Business.
- Export XML of snapshots of actual values
- Snapshot of actual values stored in XML file while exporting via Open. Different snapshots can be compared through XML files.
- XML import bears the error of inconsistent blocks
- XML blocks can be imported, even if used UDTs or so-called blocks are not available or do not match in the target project.
- Upload to F / PLC station via Aperture
- An empty project uploading station can be activated from F / PLC via Openness at runtime. The station uploads the following data: Tips, data logs, and user files
- Compare offline / offline PLC
- Automatic activation of two PLC comparisons possible in different projects.
- Automatically protect the blocks
- A block can be protected using the Openness API know-how. In contrast, a secret protected block can be unlocked via the Openness API.
- Download R / H PLC Automatic download of PLC R / H, redundant and available in TIA Portal V15.1, main and backup PLC.
- Import and export clock table
- Export the dashboard to XML and import the dashboard from XML.
- Reading of checksums block checksums can identify which exploits are for blocks. Users can add code checks, interfaces, comments, etc. into the exported XML.
System requirements of TIA Portal V15
- Operating system: Windows 7/8 / 8.1 / 10
- Memory (RAM): Requires 8 GB RAM (16GB recommended)
- Hard disk space: 10 GB of free space required.
- Processor: Intel Core i5 6th generation (up to 3.4 GHz)
- Screen: 1920 x 1080 or higher
TIA Portal V15 Free Download
Siemens SIMATIC STEP 7 Professional & WinCC Professional 15.1 x64
TIA Portal V15 included
- TIA Portal V15.1
- SIMATIC S7-1500
- STEP 7 Basic
- STEP 7 Professional
- WinCC Basic
- WinCC Comfort
- WinCC Advanced
- WinCC Professional
How to install TIA Portal V15
- Turn off anti-virus software (Note also turn off Windows Defender)
- Extract the downloaded software
- The .NET Framework 3.5 is required
- Run Setup to install the software, continue to stop running for a long time, take about 50 minutes for your SSD
- Go to [email protected] and run the Sim_EKB_Instal file with Run as Administrator permission
Select “Requied keys” and press Select All at the top >> Install Short
- Go to the screen, select Automation License Manager and select drive C: right-click and select Check key
- Watch the Windows 10 – 64bit test video